• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer Finder!!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Wow, this hasn't been updated in a long time. And the thread starter's still active on the boards, WTF!

Anyway, I'm not sure if I posted in here yet...>_>

56K (Saint Paul, MN)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
WOOOORD. Why isn't this list updated? *Checks* Oh sht IT IS! It's been almost 12 months since I last updated. Check back next year if you missed out

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Is this just a finder of like someone who have picked him up before, cause i have never heard of this many bowsers ever.. we should reiterate Caotics question haha, how many people are good with him or did they just get him on random and then decide to grab a quick spot on a finder :chuckle:

Buuman

Smash Ace
Spencer MA, Been using bowser a long time, haven't posted much on the boards, Ive been using them for over a year, forgot my Pass, but anyway yeah, I use all characters but for tournaments all high tier chars and bowser against the more experienced

Koopa Soldier

Smash Rookie
Hello there Im from Saint Paul, MN. Bowser is my main along with Mewtwo and Donkey Kong as sub. I created this acount about 2 years ago, just never got it to work until now lol. I kept having trouble activating for some reason but that's taken care now. It's nice to actually write and not just read all the time :)

SilentFox12345

Smash Cadet
I'm starting to train w/ Bowser to be my Low Tier, gimpy you inspired me :D

Ok so the city is Mission Viejo in Califorinia.

and West Coast if you couldn't figure that out

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Well now, we can keep this thread alive for SSBB!!!! Hah hah.
REDRAGON, Samus ditto? =P
Bleh, for some reason i am not good at Samus dittos. I dont know why.
But sure! I would love to fight a fellow hot rod(as in Samus not you :laugh:)

Redragon

kru

Smash Rookie
yo

Bowser is my Main all around

Justin aka kru Grand Rapids, Michigan

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
They are just any Bowser that wants their information posted at the moment, but I might soon split it into known pros and other.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
You definitely gotta do that, Caotic. There's only a few amount of players who are actually real good/pro-status with Bowser. Too many players who main Bowser and think they're good with him. Also, to see if they would actually have the balls to use Bowser in a big, tough tournament and do good with him.

By the way, Bowser is sexy! :grin:

MagnuM

Smash Ace
You definitely gotta do that, Caotic. There's only a few amount of players who are actually real good/pro-status with Bowser. Too many players who main Bowser and think they're good with him. Also, to see if they would actually have the balls to use Bowser in a big, tough tournament and do good with him.

By the way, Bowser is sexy! :grin:
This man speaks the truth, through and throughout!

Even the "Bowser is sexy" part!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Bowser main, I've first played as Kirby but that didn't work out, then I moved to Samus but had a hard time mastering her until one day I met Bowser, then I fell inlove with him and learned everything there is to know about him from his special moves to L-cancelling, dashing, etc...

but anyway I always enjoy playing as Bowser I don't believe i'll stop anytime soon. GK- Houston, Tx (Northwest Side)

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
Bowser Main.
San Diego, CA
(Would love to get better with him but seem to be in a slump of getting anywhere *sigh*)

VADR is the tag, and Vader is what i go by (Rue added to ensure my name before i knew that Vader wasn't taken, might change it soon to just Vader)

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
I'm going Bowser at Super Champ Combo, if that counts as going Bowser main in a major tournament.

Also this topic might be a good topic to turn into a "Bowser player FC archive" when Brawl comes out, so Bowser players will be able to play and evaluate each other. Just throwing that out.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LOL how am I supposed to know if people cut it or not? In terms of proness.

Like, I've played the West Coast Bowsers, so I know they are all that, but East Coast Bowsers = unsure. I reckon the ones like Reflex, WarriorKnight and DJ Nintendo are as good as they claim, but to be safe, I'd need people to agree they are the real deal and stuff.

Top Bottom