• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big House 4 livestream chat mods being a little touchy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatoray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gatoray
3DS FC
3024-5880-3045
The last thing I said in VGBootCamp's chat was "Why is MacD such a scrub." In other words, I was bluntly pointing out the flaws in his play style during his set vs. Axe.

Shortly later, I got permanently banned. This was only 5 minutes after joining the stream, I wasn't chatting barely at all before this, only a few typical stream monster chants etc. I did not receive a warning nor a time out. I was simply permabanned.

Anyone have any insight on this? It would be nice to be able to chat like normal during the grand finals tomorrow but I guess that's not happening.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
vgbc stream chat is hilarious because sometimes the mods don't do ****, but other times they become nazis.

Insight: make a new twitch and spam ascii

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Since when is calling someone who has infinitely more game knowledge than you a "scrub" the same as "pointing out the flaws in his play style".

Not saying you should've been banned, but you definitely weren't in the right.

Gatoray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gatoray
3DS FC
3024-5880-3045
Since when is calling someone who has infinitely more game knowledge than you a "scrub" the same as "pointing out the flaws in his play style".

Not saying you should've been banned, but you definitely weren't in the right.
Why don't you track down everyone else that ever called anyone a scrub and tell them that? You're being a bit judgemental, yeah?

I know calling someone a scrub can be grounds for punishment, but this is the internet where people are called much worse things and get away with it. I called someone a scrub one time and I get permanently banned without warning. God forbid I call him "gay" or some 3-letter f-word, I can't imagine what would happen then. Whether or not I'm in the right is far from the issue here.

Last edited:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
So because other people are worse assholes, you think its ok to just be a normal asshole?

Grow up bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom