• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I would not say that, you do not need to play the game to have a valid opinion on a character's chance in Smash. For instance, I have never played any Kirby game aside from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shard. However, I do believe that Bandanna Dee has a good chance to be playable.
Oh my, well you should really play Triple Deluxe, Kirby Super Star, and Canvas Curse :(

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
So, I just ordered a Waddle Dee plush, as I can't find a Bandana Dee plush...

DEFINITELY GETTING A BLUE BANDANA FOR HIM.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Just got Fighters Deluxe and Drum Dash Deluxe. It's pretty fun! I like how they used the 8-bit sprites for enemies on Butter Building. Reminds me of..

Anyways, I'm going to play it while waiting for the POTD. Hopes for Kirby-related content, and not Bandana Dee-confirmation.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Just got Fighters Deluxe and Drum Dash Deluxe. It's pretty fun! I like how they used the 8-bit sprites for enemies on Butter Building. Reminds me of..

Anyways, I'm going to play it while waiting for the POTD. Hopes for Kirby-related content, and not Bandana Dee-confirmation.
Me too! Although only Fighters Deluxe but I'll get Drum Dash Deluxe later.
The Rare Hammer is swag though.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
FangedSniper Inc is proud to present it's latest project :

Bandana Dee Copy Forms!

That's my latest work!

You see , what will happen is. *you* request a form for Bandana Dee to transform into (literally anything but Kirby, that's no fun!) and I will draw it ! The one above is based off of me and my username (Fang the Sniper from Sonic Comics) and the second one is our wonderful OP, Chandelure.

So , what would you like to see next ?
:p

Guys if Bandana Dee was an unlockable character, how would you like him to be unlocked? I'm not exactly sure how I would like him to be unlocked but I would either want it to be related to King Dedede or a new Krby stage if there is one.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
BTW, in Fighters Deluxe.... why does when two Kirbys in teams "share" their health, a caption appears saying Smooch with a heart?
HAL YOU ARE IMPLYING SOMETHING WEIRD!!!!

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
:p

Guys if Bandana Dee was an unlockable character, how would you like him to be unlocked? I'm not exactly sure how I would like him to be unlocked but I would either want it to be related to King Dedede or a new Krby stage if there is one.
Seeing how he is looking like an unlockable, I'd say he should be unlocked by playing with Kirby, King Dedede, and Metaknight 10 times or something.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Seeing how he is looking like an unlockable, I'd say he should be unlocked by playing with Kirby, King Dedede, and Metaknight 10 times or something.
What about beating Classic Mode with Kirby, King Dedede and Metaknight? As homage to him being part of their gang?

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
BTW, in Fighters Deluxe.... why does when two Kirbys in teams "share" their health, a caption appears saying Smooch with a heart?
They're kissing. The Kirby characters indeed kiss each other in the games to share health after they've consumed food. It's a Kirby world thing. I think it's freaking adorable. Just some smooching.

I like how anti-HARDCORE MASCULINITY the Kirby franchise is. Doesn't give a **** if you're comfortable with a cute protag, colorful worlds, or kissing your buds. That right there, to me is hardcore.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Kirby Characters have always been known to kiss each other after using health-restoring items. Similar to @ kirby_queen kirby_queen , I think it's adorable, haha. Mostly in Amazing Mirror when the clones of Kirby would come and save my life by kissing me.

---

I wish I knew how to add music into Kirby's Adventure...

There's...

so...

many...

good...

ones...

HOLY MOTHER OF LORD IT'S ****ING AMAZING mirror

NO BIAS HERE FOLKS

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Kirby Characters have always been known to kiss each other after using health-restoring items. Similar to @ kirby_queen kirby_queen , I think it's adorable, haha. Mostly in Amazing Mirror when the clones of Kirby would come and save my life by kissing me.

Even Better.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord

Aw Brawl in the Family. Yeah its a common misconception that they're regurgitating food to each other but HAL as stated it's kissing. So there you have it. Kirby characters literally deliver the kiss of life. Previous to this game, the kissing has been censored by NoA to the phrase face-to-face... which is odd. Looks like for this last game they finally gave it up.

Also I love all those 8bit versions. I'm a big fan of 8bit version of modern game songs

Last edited:

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
I'm quite the fan of Bandana Dee, so please do add me to the list! Adorable little guy indeed.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
OMG that 8-bit version of the Return to Dreamland theme is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG They all are but damn that one works in 8-bit as well. It's awesome.

(also played your beta and on the am right before the boss fight in that world... save state and will play more later. Really liking what you're doing. Sometimes the added enemies cause a tiny bit of lag but it's not a major issue for me. Also for some reason the crane game in the first world moves CRAZY fast but in the second world it moves normal)

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
got kirby fighters deluxe, I love it
I got both Kirby Fighters Deluxe and Dedede Drum Dash Deluxe. Dedede Drum Dash Deluxe doesn't get more love it deserves but it's an AWESOME rhythm game. It's also very challenging. So far I've scored platinum in all the stages i have done but the last stages are tough. If you miss even ONE back beat, you can't score platinum so it's so brutal. I never got platinum in the last level of Drum Dash in Triple Deluxe. I fear I will relive this horror in the new game.

Kirby Fighters is awesome and I plan on collecting all the hats on Very Hard. So far I've only done Sword and Cutter. I'm sure I'll be able to complete it.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
OMG that 8-bit version of the Return to Dreamland theme is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG They all are but damn that one works in 8-bit as well. It's awesome.

(also played your beta and on the am right before the boss fight in that world... save state and will play more later. Really liking what you're doing. Sometimes the added enemies cause a tiny bit of lag but it's not a major issue for me. Also for some reason the crane game in the first world moves CRAZY fast but in the second world it moves normal)
Yeah, the 8-Bit RtDL theme just fits so well. I wish I could add it into Kirby's Adventure, but I have no idea how to add new music into the game, which sucks.

(the crane game was me experimenting with the different difficulties, ice cream islands is the regular version but vegetable valley is like super hard, lol. i'll fix that)

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
I got both Kirby Fighters Deluxe and Dedede Drum Dash Deluxe. Dedede Drum Dash Deluxe doesn't get more love it deserves but it's an AWESOME rhythm game. It's also very challenging. So far I've scored platinum in all the stages i have done but the last stages are tough. If you miss even ONE back beat, you can't score platinum so it's so brutal. I never got platinum in the last level of Drum Dash in Triple Deluxe. I fear I will relive this horror in the new game.

Kirby Fighters is awesome and I plan on collecting all the hats on Very Hard. So far I've only done Sword and Cutter. I'm sure I'll be able to complete it.
wait are the hats different for each difficulty? I have (easy) ninja and bell. (hard) Hammer and sword.

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
I just woke up and had a dream that dededes final smash looked different but was basically the same with him summoning waddle doo's with blue bandana's and ended with summoning 3 bandana dee's....well im glad that wasnt real

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
They're kissing. The Kirby characters indeed kiss each other in the games to share health after they've consumed food. It's a Kirby world thing. I think it's freaking adorable. Just some smooching.

I like how anti-HARDCORE MASCULINITY the Kirby franchise is. Doesn't give a **** if you're comfortable with a cute protag, colorful worlds, or kissing your buds. That right there, to me is hardcore.
I know but I don't know, it's always a little weird to me. Though I will admit it's very helpful.
Maybe I should pretend they're regurgitating fo-OK, now it's even worse.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Even Better.

---

I wish I knew how to add music into Kirby's Adventure...

There's...

so...

many...

good...

ones...

HOLY MOTHER OF LORD IT'S ****ING AMAZING mirror

NO BIAS HERE FOLKS
O_o, once again, forever disturbed. :laugh:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
wait are the hats different for each difficulty? I have (easy) ninja and bell. (hard) Hammer and sword.
Regardless of the difficulty you unlock the same hat but you have to at least beat the game with any power once on Very Hard to unlock Shadow Kirby.

Also the pic of the day still doesn't deconfirm or confirm Bandana Waddle Dee. IT'S RIKKI THOUGH. AWWWWW Rikki is awesome.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
You guys should read Vs Kracko Description in Fighters Deluxe, it's hilarious. XD

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
seeing amiibos available for pre-order made me realize how awesome a bandana one would look.
bandana please ;w; i really hope he gets iiiiin.

on that note which amiibos are you all gonna get?
im prob gonna get dedede kirby luigi olimar rob ness g&w and bowser jr over time

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
seeing amiibos available for pre-order made me realize how awesome a bandana one would look.
bandana please ;w; i really hope he gets iiiiin.

on that note which amiibos are you all gonna get?
im prob gonna get dedede kirby luigi olimar rob ness g&w and bowser jr over time
From the first Amiibo wave, Mario, Samus, and Kirby.
And yes, a Bandana Dee Amiibo would be so cool!

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Care to share the fun? I want to see Kracko's description and my 3DS won't charge!

BDee having the Gameboy stage as a homestage won't be too strange now that I think about it
It says "YOU...! Did you think I'd forget?! The time you smashed into me with your Hi-Jump! That time I was betrayed by Helpers! Or when I was replaced by that mechanical cloud! I-I... Sniff... there's something in my eye..."

Also I'll just be getting amiibos for Kirby, Metaknight, and Dedede. Bandana Dee too I'm hoping!

Top Bottom