• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

MetaKobra

Smash Cadet
GUYS I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER!!! Ahem... Hips. I thought of dem hips Kirby which led me back to Banana Dee. So, what if Magalar's grabbing animation was whipping his Dee at opponents like Kirby does when it's fully charged in Triple Deluxe? Sort of like Lucas' solid snake and Samus' electric Dee. I honestly see that happening. His Dee throwing could also be the same as Kirby absorbing his dee after being grabbed from Kind DeeDeeDee.
If Bandana Dee were to incorporate any Kirby-like power into his move-set, this would really make most sense:

(I personally would like to see parasol somewhere in his moves... maybe Down B?)

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hey guys. Sorry about the absence. I've been finishing up my second year of college, then I had a Listeria infection and had to go to the hospital.

With E3 coming up soon, I'm really hoping we get that DeeLC we all been dreaming of. Right now I'm off for the summer, so I've been thinking if possible I'd buy a copy of Kirby's Return to Dream Land and attempt to play it all the way through with Bandana Dee. Just wanted to ask is that possible, or is there levels where you HAVE to be Kirby?

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Hey guys. Sorry about the absence. I've been finishing up my second year of college, then I had a Listeria infection and had to go to the hospital.

With E3 coming up soon, I'm really hoping we get that DeeLC we all been dreaming of. Right now I'm off for the summer, so I've been thinking if possible I'd buy a copy of Kirby's Return to Dream Land and attempt to play it all the way through with Bandana Dee. Just wanted to ask is that possible, or is there levels where you HAVE to be Kirby?
Fist player HAS to play Kirby. However, if you have the skilz, you can have "Player 1" ride on Bandana Dee's back while you play. You can also be Bandana Dee while still being Player 1 in the Arena modes. You have to clear it as Kirby first though.

D

Deleted member

I don't know such a thing called "Page 387".
I-It's just a myth...

(Don't take that offensive, Helmslock, it's just a running joke now. :p)
I know,I know...but maybe I should bring it up again when we reach page 500 :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Say guys can you help me you know how Hypernovaguy64 has that dancing waddle dee? how do I get to do that?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Say guys can you help me you know how Hypernovaguy64 has that dancing waddle dee? how do I get to do that?
You go to edit signature and post a gif image there. It's in your account details.
Edit: Alerts didn't tell me how late I was , whoops.

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Thank you man you are a lifesaver! :cry:
No problem!
or
I think either of these will work, and if it doesn't I'll change it a wee bit more, but it should work. (Sorry about the bottom text being hard to read, I couldn't remove it for some reason so in one of them I added top text, choose whichever one you like more.) I may clean it up a bit more if you want. It'll take a wee bit of time, but I can make it look better, if you want.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mr Frosty the mr slave of the Kirby series :laugh: speaking of mr slave

Zero Soul I need you to edit this with blue subtitles with Mr frosty saying "OH,OH,OHHH JESUS CHRIST!!!" you don't mind do you?

Top Bottom