• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
NOOO I freaking love him but...he'd be hella strong and big <3 nightmare tho.
Haha, I like nightmare but that's impossible. He's too big and plus he's an assist trophy. Which I'm happy with. Just wish he did something else other than turn off the lights x.x

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm really worried about DLC characters not having custom moves. Also I didn't like Epic Yarn it was just too easy imo.
Aww, I loved that game.

Well, it's easy if you don't try to get a Gold on each level. That's where the hard part comes in. :p

:231:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Aww, I loved that game.

Well, it's easy if you don't try to get a Gold on each level. That's where the hard part comes in. :p

It's easy to get gold in every level from my experience. It's too bad that instead of some animal crossing type furniture collection extra, they could have done an extra mode with more level hazards and enemies. It's not like they had to take out the part where you don't die if they just had an extra mode where holding your beads was way trickier. Also the addition of Platinum instead of just up to gold would have been nice.

Still it's fine a game like Epic Yarn exists for players of different skill levels. I guess it could have been more challenging if you played with someone really new to video games as second player. You'd have to deal with them dropping all your beads.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's easy to get gold in every level from my experience. It's too bad that instead of some animal crossing type furniture collection extra, they could have done an extra mode with more level hazards and enemies. It's not like they had to take out the part where you don't die if they just had an extra mode where holding your beads was way trickier. Also the addition of Platinum instead of just up to gold would have been nice.

Still it's fine a game like Epic Yarn exists for players of different skill levels. I guess it could have been more challenging if you played with someone really new to video games as second player. You'd have to deal with them dropping all your beads.
Not in the later and particularly boss stages. You'll struggle to get Gold there, because it's pretty easy to lose beads there.

Though it's true that I was playing with my 11 year old cousin, who isn't that good yet. So maybe.

D

Deleted member

Ok guys if we really want bandana dee in smash 4 we have to advertise outside of smashboards here is a catchy slogan I made up spared this on to every smash related content
"Vote Bandana Dee for smash 4 DEELC https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/ why you ask HERE WHY!http://smashboards.com/threads/band...im-on-smashbros-com-deelc-can-be-real.324430/ remember Bandana Dee has the BIGGEST DEE!!!!" so if you can't think of any idea how to advertise bandana dee just use this we have to use every energy we have to get bandana dee in smash 4.......LET DO THIS KIRBY FANS FOR THE HARDEST BOSS IN EXISTENCE BANDANA DEE LET GO!,LET GO!,LET GO!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Ok guys if we really want bandana dee in smash 4 we have to advertise outside of smashboards here is a catchy slogan I made up spared this on to every smash related content
"Vote Bandana Dee for smash 4 DEELC https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/ why you ask HERE WHY!http://smashboards.com/threads/band...im-on-smashbros-com-deelc-can-be-real.324430/ remember *****es Bandana Dee has the BIGGEST DEE!!!!" so if you can't think of any idea how to advertise bandana dee just use this we have to use every energy we have to get bandana dee in smash 4.......LET ****ING DO THIS KIRBY FANS FOR THE HARDEST BOSS IN EXISTENCE BANDANA MOTHER****ING DEE LET GO!,LET GO!,LET ****ING GO!!!!!!!
Take out the cursing and ill copy it

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Not in the later and particularly boss stages. You'll struggle to get Gold there, because it's pretty easy to lose beads there.

Though it's true that I was playing with my 11 year old cousin, who isn't that good yet. So maybe.

Yeah I played it by myself so I guess I had a different experience.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So I just got Kirby and the Rainbow Curse and it's alot of fun. It's really cute and I love the clay theme. Here's a tip, when doing the challenges it's easier to use Bandana Dee to beat them, so try that!

Last edited:

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
Yeah, I go here for my Kirby fill. It just seems forums aren't that big anymore.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I really hope that Dream Land 64 thing is real, and that Sakurai also includes another Kirby stage for the Wii U version ... with Bandana Dee.

I don't even care that much about the old or new Kirby stages now, I don't care if Sakurai includes ... I don't know ... Green Greens or Butter Building as a Wii U stage, I just want Bandana Dee.

If you are going to include an old stage, Sakurai ... it needs to be Dedede's Castle!

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Honestly, I don't really care for Dream Land to come back. It's just Battlefield with a cooler background and cooler music.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Honestly, I don't really care for Dream Land to come back. It's just Battlefield with a cooler background and cooler music.
Yeah. Green Greens is better. Same concept, different stage. The Kirby reskin of Battlefield that should return is Fountain of Dreams. You cannot deny that it looks so pretty. (It took me a minute to spell pretty. What the heck?!?)

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Yeah. Green Greens is better. Same concept, different stage. The Kirby reskin of Battlefield that should return is Fountain of Dreams. You cannot deny that it looks so pretty. (It took me a minute to spell pretty. What the heck?!?)
Imagine Fountain of Dreams in HD :eek:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Honestly I'd prefer Cookie Country or Lor Starcutter or a RtD stage than a returning stage, no matter how nice it would look.

Maikou

Smash Ace
It seems I have missed the opportunity to d-d-d-duel with Chandelure. D'oh I missed!
I suppose I'll get my chance....another day...

In the meantime, holy wow did I miss a lot! Why didn't I get any alerts? Well, anyway, I'll share my thoughts.

Roy and Ryu: I REALLY want Roy back! I don't care if he's a moveset clone again, as long as he has a few different animations, properties, and such, Roy being back would be GREAT! Luigification for him would be amazing as well, though I have my doubts on that. Ryu......Well, I'll admit I kinda sorta like the character a bit, not a whole lot, but I don't really think he belongs. It's a similar case to Ammy (I mean absolutely no offense, SMAASH! Puppy) in which I like (sorta) the character, but can't really see them in the world and fitting properly and comfortably in with everyone else. And I prefer Amaterasu. Wolf goddess is more unique. I mean really, we don't have any other quadrupedal characters in Smash who aren't in some way anthropomorphic in an anotomically incorrrect way. Wolf Kung-Fu (Chuggaaconroy) anyone?

I miss the Sword of Seals and Fire Emblem Awakening fails to deliver. I've been playing that game recently, and I've got the Champions of Yore pack. Recruited Roy, proceeded to actually look at his model....And was very disapointed. I'd hoped Roy's Blade was the Sealed Sword, but no, it's a double-edged, straight bladed katana instead. Seriously, the least they could've done was the headband. I don't care that his Mercenary Model is generic: I just want his headband and correct eye color! Yeesh...
I was not impressed. The Gamboy songs are all meh in my opinion, and I hate the two remixes we got. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's everything new we got.
Oh my goodness, tell me about it. Those of us stuck with just the 3DS version really got the short end of the stick. Seriously, all I want, just one small thing I want, is Stamina Mode and maybe one more stage. There's room for it on the menu, so why is it null? and GB Dreamland stage is SO ANNOYING! Really, lovely call back and all, but why not a Triple Deluxe stage? Sakurai included Greninja in the Roster before Pokemon XY was 80% finished! Really, I hate how the 3DS version is practically left to the wayside.

D

Deleted member

I honestly have 0% hope for music from the new Kirby games.

Also:

I hope we can have music swaps on the Wii U without hacking the game. I would love to listen to Unfinished Battle for example, and of course a ton of Kirby tracks like CROWNED.

Top Bottom