• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Dr. Canadian Bacon

Smash Cadet
I would understand Sakurai neglecting Bandana Dee, because he's bias, but having Magolor there and not Bandana Dee, then also having Issac absent... is very suspicious. Hmmm...

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Well, it took a long time to find Magolor, so that means we can still find Bandana Dee. I hope. There's a lot of trophies in the Wii U version, so we'll see how this goes.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Nice to see a Magolor trophy. Shame they are still neglecting the Kirby 64 characters even as trophies :x
I would understand Sakurai neglecting Bandana Dee, because he's bias, but having Magolor there and not Bandana Dee, then also having Issac absent... is very suspicious. Hmmm...
Isaac isn't the only Brawl trophy/assist trophy missing, though. Not sure what is so special about him ~.~

Dr. Canadian Bacon

Smash Cadet
Nice to see a Magolor trophy. Shame they are still neglecting the Kirby 64 characters even as trophies :x

Isaac isn't the only Brawl trophy/assist trophy missing, though. Not sure what is so special about him ~.~
Isaac is the main character of Golden Sun iirc, and Golden Sun has a brand new remix in the game, to have a new remix for the series but not a mention of the character is weird. That's what's special :p

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I found Galactic Knight Trophy.
I wish I could show you the trophy but is VERY DAMN HARD TO GET IT!

You need to complete ALL SOLO EVENTS MODE.

I did 100% complete including the extra reward.(The Final battle on hard was hard as hell but The True Final Battle, is a new whole level of B#$%, Those events on hard, are harder than Master core 9.0, is just that Hard.)

Is you want to complete 100%, Good luck. After all Galactic Knight is not part of Sakurai bias.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021

I did 100% complete including the extra reward.(The Final battle on hard was hard as hell but The True Final Battle, is a new whole level of B#$%, Those events on hard, are harder than Master core 9.0, is just that Hard.)

Is you want to complete 100%, Good luck. After all Galactic Knight is not part of Sakurai bias.
I want to see trophy...but I can't beat the true final battle

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
Hey guys i'm back! (I hope you remember me :))

I didn't realized they opened the speculation forums until today, so I'm back for more KIrby fandom and BWD support.

It's pretty hype that there's a Magolor trophy. Are there any other trophies from RTDL that you guys have found?

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I want to see trophy...but I can't beat the true final battle
I wish I could show you the trophy of Galactic Knight, is full 3D Model and its very cool looking.
Is really one of the hardest challenge trophy to get.
I read the description of it, of Galactic Knight Trophy.

He contain spoiler of Kirby Super Star Ultra and Return to Dream Land, like "he is the 13 fighter you fight in The True Arena."
Is date was for Kirby Super Star Ultra to Return to Dream Land.
I wish Galactic Knight Music was in.
Packed with Bandana Dee DLC PACK.....
Wait a Minute, Im still no found him............................. Better keep hunting!!!!!!

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
OMG A GALACTA KNIGHT TROPHY!? I WANT TO SEE THAT. I can't wait till someone uploads images of them all. That's good at the very least we're getting some of the characters as trophies...

Now if Sakurai can just stop tooting his own horn and give us stages, assist trophies, and characters from Return to Dreamland, I'd be hyped. Too bad that's confirmed not to be the case.

I have the game but don't feel like playing it and hunting for trophies. Good Luck to the rest of you.

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Found it!

Joking, joking. That's from some older leak that was posted when the 3DS version was leaked. Anyways, it's surprising that Galacta Knight got a trophy. If he and Magolor got one, then there's no doubt Bandana Dee got one too. Everyone keep looking!

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Found it!

Joking, joking. That's from some older leak that was posted when the 3DS version was leaked. Anyways, it's surprising that Galacta Knight got a trophy. If he and Magolor got one, then there's no doubt Bandana Dee got one too. Everyone keep looking!
My heart almost leaped out of my chest.Then i found out it was fake and is now going to the corner to think about my life

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Found it!

I was about to say... :p

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Found it!

Damn it Shiny...

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice

TAKE A PICTURE YOU FOOL

TAKE A SCREENCAP AND UPLOAD IT TO MIIVERSE IF YOU HAVE TO

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
Still gotta wait till the weekend to get Smash here. so hopefully you guys can find a BD trophy before then. but if not I'll help search for him :)
We can't give up hope yet guys. keep showing your support for Bandana Dee. sure Sakurai is hyper biased. but he's not the only one working on the game.

Burigu

Smash Ace
I have to disagree here, if anything Sakurai's bias should help a trophy appearance since Bandana Dee first appearance was in Kirby Super Star 8 games in 1 under the Megaton Punch for the SNES mini game and that was a game Sakurai directed and have plenty representation already. Magolor was created after Sakurai left Kirby to Hal so if his bias was to be really a reason then Bandana Dee trophy should be in the game while neglecting Magolor or another character, so I don't think bias is the correct answer here.

Sakurai is the "father" of Bandana Dee

Isaac is the main character of Golden Sun iirc, and Golden Sun has a brand new remix in the game, to have a new remix for the series but not a mention of the character is weird. That's what's special :p
You mean this one??
If the answer is yes, it was already in Brawl it plays on Norfair if the answer is no then kindly link the song since I haven't found another GS music in the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom