• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
According to the mew-two reveal... "new characters take a long time to create". Mew-two won't even be available until later next year. What's the chances of us getting BD (if happening) anytime soon anyway...

Also there wasn't much talk about the possibility of further DLC characters... I'd like more confirmation on this possibility first.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
*sniiiif*

You know what's that smell?

The smell of being still in the running.

We have past Ridley and Chrom and we are still ALIVE!

BANDANA DEE 2015!

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I could imagine Bandana Dee's reveal trailer being the same as Bowser Jr's, except the differences are that instead of a Clown Cart, he's riding King DeDeDe, and the setting is in Cookie Country.

He rides King DeDeDe like some car and flies around stabbing things and stuffs.

2hype4me

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
This thread is back?! AHHHH!!!!! #REUNITED My baby dee has made it so far... :( I'm so proud. In it till the end!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
According to the mew-two reveal... "new characters take a long time to create". Mew-two won't even be available until later next year. What's the chances of us getting BD (if happening) anytime soon anyway...

Also there wasn't much talk about the possibility of further DLC characters... I'd like more confirmation on this possibility first.
BD seems to be a easier character to make, in comparison to ridley, so he has that going for him. They also said "stay tuned", as in they'll probably give more info about the mewtwo dlc and maybe more characters along the way. Mewtwo is a hard character to make mainly because of his tail, if you've been around the PM threads its a hassle so i can understand why m2 would take awhile, that same goes for dixie kong, because the hair action, stuff like that.

We gotta have hope y'know? ninty wants money, popular characters will get them that, so from a business sense, they'd have to include more.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey there. I guess you can add me to the supporters for DeeLC. I think he's a very likely candidate and would welcome his inclusion. c:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
BD seems to be a easier character to make, in comparison to ridley, so he has that going for him. They also said "stay tuned", as in they'll probably give more info about the mewtwo dlc and maybe more characters along the way. Mewtwo is a hard character to make mainly because of his tail, if you've been around the PM threads its a hassle so i can understand why m2 would take awhile, that same goes for dixie kong, because the hair action, stuff like that.

We gotta have hope y'know? ninty wants money, popular characters will get them that, so from a business sense, they'd have to include more.
Hm, you do pose a positive point. There's no real reason BD can't be easier to program for considering they can borrow from Return to Dreamland as well. Guy's got moveset already going for him they can elaborate on. Bandana Waddle Dee might make me a little more excited for the Wii U version. I'm of the few folks not interested on a personal level with the new modes. The paint/miiverse features are really interesting to me though. Other than that... it's been lack luster. I was really disappointed with the Great Cave Offensive stage as well. It looks like an ugly hazard hellhole. I kind of liked other people's ideas more before the reveal. I'm also one of the few people who loved SSE. I just loved the cutscenes and interactions so much and got to see much more Kirby and Dedede being cool and cute! Short tiny vids at the end of Solo won't be enough for me. Oh well. So far the 3DS version is good enough for me so I might wait. Not sure.

D

Deleted member

The crew is back! And we know about character DeeLC, and the Dee is suspiciously missing in action… Bandana Dee hype?

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Quick reminder guys: If Bandana Dee gets a trophy, HE STILL HAS A CHANCE. As Mewtwo is going to be playable yet has a trophy.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Quick reminder guys: If Bandana Dee gets a trophy, HE STILL HAS A CHANCE. As Mewtwo is going to be playable yet has a trophy.
I hope Bandana Dee gets a trophy. I need to use that photo mode thing to make pictures of Bandana Dee destroying everybody with the Lor Starcutter.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
This... is true. Something to think about as well when concerning the other characters... like Dixie, Wolf, and so on...

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
0:01 to 0:11 are basically my reactions

Bandana Dee would be amazing, although it will be a fierce competition.

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
It wouldn't surprise me if Mewtwo was the only DLC character. Unless they're working on a few others and purposely didn't announce it. We'd see Bandana Dee around this time next year if they're just working on Mewtwo at the moment.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
It wouldn't surprise me if Mewtwo was the only DLC character. Unless they're working on a few others and purposely didn't announce it. We'd see Bandana Dee around this time next year if they're just working on Mewtwo at the moment.
Why would they announce more DLC than MewTwo at the moment?

I'm pretty sure that we will get maybe two or three new characters per year if it takes them about 4-6 months to make a single character.

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
Someone should make a parody of that plane scene from Dark Knight Rises with Bandana Dee.
'Noone cared who I was until I put on the hat'

Last edited:

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
Someone should make a parody of that plane scene from Dark Knight Rises with Bandana Dee.
'Noone cared who I was until I put on the hat'
He's a small guy,

Why would they announce more DLC than MewTwo at the moment?

I'm pretty sure that we will get maybe two or three new characters per year if it takes them about 4-6 months to make a single character.
To generate more hype. But yeah man. I feel as if they'll do Captain Toad to promote his game, Dixie Kong because she's Diddy with a ponytail and Marshal because why the **** not. Then Sakurai will turn into Kamiya on Twitter and start cursing at fans and claiming that he regrets ever making Smash Bros. It'll be the best day ever for Smashboards.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Magolor post behind the miiverse stage + lots of super star content (the game BDee wa first in) + no current mention of Bandana Dee even though there is a waddle dee model, and Bandana Dee was on the 3ds = good. I'm hyped!!! :D

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
So Isaac and Bandanna have no trophies and have no signs of deconfirmation?

Everything looks great for both characters.

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
yay a reason to regualary check smashboards again~ was hoping thisd happen as tewmwo showed up

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
There's honestly very little holding Bandana Dee back. He doesn't have a role yet, his moveset is so easy to make and offers something unique, and Kirby would hardly be over-represented with 4 characters. Here's hoping!

Last edited:
Wait a minute. Bandana Dee has absolutely 0 presence in Smash Bros?

Damn. He's likely. I've always rode the Dee Train ever since so whatever. I just hope his range doesn't rival Shulk's :troll:

Shog

Smash Ace
Well I mean I have nothing against BDee DLC, but I have literally no reason to buy it.
(Although my sister likes Waddle Dee a lot)

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Ridley sacrifice for mewtwo being in. Mewtwo say, "you think am a trophy". Ridley say "not my friend. you will LIVE". Then, mewtwo confirmed.

The dee is back... Im...Im... soo excited... THE HYPE IS REAL! Thanks DLC!
Now were back for DeeLC MAKE REAL COMEBACK! Were going back.

Last edited:
Top Bottom