• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Something tells me that the mods are going to just rename the character discussion to "DLC Ideas" so dedicated fans have a place to talk.

Last edited:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
Something tells me that the mods are going to just rename the character discussion to "DLC Ideas" so dedicated fans have a place to talk.
seems fair.... I just realized something and it may be totally bull **** but what if when the game get's released world wide they release an update with it for the rest of the characters.... or when the wiiu version gets a release... but again it may be total bs

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
You're the only Kirby and BD fans I know. DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!:cry:
BTW, the Dedede costume with waddle dee stitching is found on here:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
It's been fun talking about Kirby and Bandana Dee with you all :(
Has the mods announced when they'll be shouting down these forums or what time do you think they'll shut it down? I really hope that the mods do what GamerGuy09 said and rename the character discussion threads to DLC ideas.

I'm happy that we have some form of communication just incase this thread does get shut down.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
R.I.P. Bandana Dee for DLC :cry:

I'm joking. Did I scare you? While this a good sign, they DID miss a few, such as Ashley. Some say she was a Wii U version exclusive, but they claim she was on the 3DS stream today. Again, Wii U stage hazard is all that comes to mind if not an AT. (Or DLC, of course) Still, it's quite amazing Bandana Dee technically has not been "dee-confirmed"!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm joking. Did I scare you? While this a good sign, they DID miss a few, such as Ashley. Some say she was a Wii U version exclusive, but they claim she was on the 3DS stream today. Again, Wii U stage hazard is all that comes to mind if not an AT. (Or DLC, of course) Still, it's quite amazing Bandana Dee technically has not been "dee-confirmed"!
DONT YOU DARE PULL A STUNT LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
bought a code off someone for 12 bucks off ebay. This should be fine to keep me entertained until smash bros comes out. Even though I"m a platinum fan I didn't get an email. So whatever.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

While it was loading I was scared, but because I already watched the video I knew you were just BSing.

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
Hope all goes well for us in the future, Bandana Dee still isn't technically disconfirmed. so we can still hope for DeeLC

On another note, while I am a Nintendo club member, I didn't receive any download codes, luckily I managed to find one online and snatch it up before anyone else did, been playing for the last 3 hours, THIS GAME IS GOOOOOOOD (even if all I've done is play as Megaman) the only thing that would have made it better is Bandana Dee (Ok. him, and any of my other wants xD)

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Hope all goes well for us in the future, Bandana Dee still isn't technically disconfirmed. so we can still hope for DeeLC

On another note, while I am a Nintendo club member, I didn't receive any download codes, luckily I managed to find one online and snatch it up before anyone else did, been playing for the last 3 hours, THIS GAME IS GOOOOOOOD (even if all I've done is play as Megaman) the only thing that would have made it better is Bandana Dee (Ok. him, and any of my other wants xD)
It's only platinum nintendo club members, whatever that means.

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
It's only platinum nintendo club members, whatever that means.
Apparently we don't have Gold and Platninum memberships in Australia, so the codes have just been going out to random club members, regardless I managed to find one, but now I don't have codes to share with my friends xD

kirby_queen

Smash Lord

I main villager in the demo and she's great. :D Even though we don't have all the features it's still pretty fun. I'll play this until smash is out. Even though I bought my code for 12 bucks It's sort of worth the fun I'll have now until Oct and to get a head start on these controls. I'm quickly adjusting to them. Have to master my tilting though so I can handle preforming my smash attacks vs my other attacks better but I'm getting at it.

D

Deleted member

I main villager in the demo and she's great. :D Even though we don't have all the features it's still pretty fun. I'll play this until smash is out. Even though I bought my code for 12 bucks It's sort of worth the fun I'll have now until Oct and to get a head start on these controls. I'm quickly adjusting to them. Have to master my tilting though so I can handle preforming my smash attacks vs my other attacks better but I'm getting at it.
If i recall you said something about hating the idea of the 3ds version

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I have a regular 3DS. Is it too small for you guys to see it on?
I have a regular 3DS as well. It's probably a lot better on a 3DS XL but I can see just fine regardless. I thought it would be a bigger hindrance but it's not too bad at all. I'd still like to upgrade but I think I can handle playing it on this 3DS until whenever I do decide to do so.

If i recall you said something about hating the idea of the 3ds version
Yeah because I have a launch 3DS and it's small and fat... with small screen.

So I thought playing smash on it was going to be unbearable. I also have poor vision as it is. However... it's not that bad at all. I'm making out what's going on actually. I mean there are some small details I still wish I could see better. Tiny items like franklin badges and deku nuts are a pain to see. Most other things I can make out for the most part. It's still going to pale in comparison to playing it on a console but it's manageable after trying the 3DS version. So my fears were put to rest. I THINK I can handle the rest of what the 3DS version has to offer.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a regular 3DS as well. It's probably a lot better on a 3DS XL but I can see just fine regardless. I thought it would be a bigger hindrance but it's not too bad at all. I'd still like to upgrade but I think I can handle playing it on this 3DS until whenever I do decide to do so.

Yeah because I have a launch 3DS and it's small and fat... with small screen.

So I thought playing smash on it was going to be unbearable. I also have poor vision as it is. However... it's not that bad at all. I'm making out what's going on actually. I mean there are some small details I still wish I could see better. Tiny items like franklin badges and deku nuts are a pain to see. Most other things I can make out for the most part. It's still going to pale in comparison to playing it on a console but it's manageable after trying the 3DS version. So my fears were put to rest. I THINK I can handle the rest of what the 3DS version has to offer.
If you ever plan to upgrade you should buy a New 3ds :troll:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Mewtwo, King K Rool, Ice Climbers, Wolf, Paper Mario, and probably more have all had trophies found of them now.

I'm getting worried.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I'm so happy, the list of possible DLC characters are dwindling.

Bandana Dee, Ridley, Isaac, and maybe Impa.

tehehehehehe.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Unless Ridley really is just that stage hazard and Bandana Dee isn't in at all :X I mean no confirmation on DLC even happening so I dunno the point of this but I guess it's exciting anyway. I hope folks are right and it is the case but I dunno.

I really want Bandana Dee... but yeah...

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Release date where? I think I heard a different release date for the US.
It's the US Release Date, if I am correct. Tons of information and accidental store leaks have been going around November 22nd and 21st, so I guess we have our confirmation now.

Also, I found out you can't open Miiverse or the Internet Browser while playing Smash Bros. for 3DS Demo or actual version unless you have the New 3DS/New 3DS XL, since the regular 3DS and 3DS XL are using too much power from Smash Bros. I guess. Also, if you try to close the demo by clicking the home button then clicking close (not sure about actual game, but most likely same) then the 3DS actually has to restart.

IronFish

Smash Ace
Unless Ridley really is just that stage hazard and Bandana Dee isn't in at all :X I mean no confirmation on DLC even happening so I dunno the point of this but I guess it's exciting anyway. I hope folks are right and it is the case but I dunno.
I just find it too suspicious for there not to be DLC...

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
IM SORRY FOR ANYBODY WITH OCD BUT MARIO AND PIKACHUS NAMES AREN'T STRAIGHT ACROSS LIKE OTHER CHARACTERS ON THE CSS IT'S ANGLED DOWN SLIGHTLY

BOTH DMEO AND FINAL VERSION

AHHHGF SAKURAI WHY

---

0 TO DEATH DEDEDE COMBO HOLY CRAP

Last edited:
Top Bottom