• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

smashkirby

Smash Hero
BTW, so who here thinks that little unused voice clip in Palutena's Guidance is for B.D. or Magolor? (I'm not saying I don't want Magolor, but I personally want B.D. to show up first, THEN Magolor.)

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
What I don't understand about the unused clip is the description itself. I mean people have been saying that maybe it was for the Miis but WHY the hell would they be described like that? A more fitting description would be a straight up one describing that they are the players who take part in smash. Why "another dimension"? Unless by another dimension they mean the world outside the video game aka irl. It's odd to describe mew-two this way as well since he's NOT from another dimension but the same world Pikachu, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Lucario are from.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Hey! I noticed something completely weird and stupid!
In the Subspace Emissary, the only characters in the cutscenes (who are not playable characters or enemies/bosses) are Palutena, the Koopa Clown Car and ... Waddle Dees!

DeeLC Confirmed.

D

Deleted member

Pit: Who is that?
Palutena: I have no data on this fighter. I can't believe it.
Viridi: It must be an intruder from another dimension.
Pit: Whoever it is, the goal remains the same. To fight and win!

First of all, Pit's last comment about his goal, fighting, and winning tells us its definitely a fighter and not some random Boss or AT thats special for some reason. The use of "no data" makes me more inclined to believe its Mewtwo. Think about it. Mewtwo is a DLC character, and the "no data" Palutena has could be referring to the fact that its DLC so not everybody has it. And "intruder from another dimension" could be some inside joke about DLC being foreign data to the game disc that is added on, intruding the base game from the DLC universe. But then again I'm reading into this too deeply. Also, another dimension is probably not referring Bandana Dee because he is from Dreamland, and if it was a reference to Kirby then its probably Magolor because he has much more of a connection to another dimension.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Pit: Who is that?
Palutena: I have no data on this fighter. I can't believe it.
Viridi: It must be an intruder from another dimension.
Pit: Whoever it is, the goal remains the same. To fight and win!

First of all, Pit's last comment about his goal, fighting, and winning tells us its definitely a fighter and not some random Boss or AT thats special for some reason. The use of "no data" makes me more inclined to believe its Mewtwo. Think about it. Mewtwo is a DLC character, and the "no data" Palutena has could be referring to the fact that its DLC so not everybody has it. And "intruder from another dimension" could be some inside joke about DLC being foreign data to the game disc that is added on, intruding the base game from the DLC universe. But then again I'm reading into this too deeply. Also, another dimension is probably not referring Bandana Dee because he is from Dreamland, and if it was a reference to Kirby then its probably Magolor because he has much more of a connection to another dimension.
:079:It may just refer to the people who hacked or be a failsafe unfortunately, and we all figured it's more Magolor than anyone

D

Deleted member

:079:It may just refer to the people who hacked or be a failsafe unfortunately, and we all figured it's more Magolor than anyone
Well that would be a bad way of hack proofing the game. Its better in Earthbound when they make the game unbeatable when you get to Porky's last fight.

EDIT: How am I a :079: when the third post above mine referred to the same codec :awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
The overall problem with it being Magolor is that that would essentially mean there is no codec for Mewtwo. Which wouldn't make any sense considering we know he would have more complete data for him then Magolor. Magolor shouldn't have a codec at this point even if planned to be playable.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Why would Mew-two be described as from "Another declension" though? That's SO weird because Mew-two is from the Pokeverse. Also I know people mention the pokedex entry but it never mentions "another dimension". More like a mystery non entry. So why wouldn't THAT be the description? Instead of saying from "another dimension", it says "unknown, no information" like the pokedex? I mean I agree that there's a high probability that it was for the Miis and MAYBE mew-two considering we don't even have a confirmation on anymore dlc beyond mew-two BUT it's still the weirdest way to describe them.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Why would Mew-two be described as from "Another declension" though? That's SO weird because Mew-two is from the Pokeverse. Also I know people mention the pokedex entry but it never mentions "another dimension". More like a mystery non entry. So why wouldn't THAT be the description? Instead of saying from "another dimension", it says "unknown, no information" like the pokedex? I mean I agree that there's a high probability that it was for the Miis and MAYBE mew-two considering we don't even have a confirmation on anymore dlc beyond mew-two BUT it's still the weirdest way to describe them.
Viridi said "it must be an intruder from another dimension." It could very well imply outside the "Smash Dimension." Which would fit any DLC characters or hacked in characters.

Also, all three have no idea who the characters is. So Viridi's "It must be an intruder from another dimension," despite using the word must, is still a guess. It doesn't actually mean it is from another dimension. Just that it is Viridi's guess.

Maikou

Smash Ace

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
So with the talk of unused data, my friend was saying they found a Bandana Dee model with the Miiverse stage's songs or something? IDeeK (IDK), you guys would probably be partying or something if that was true. Or I'm just really behind...

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Seriously guys, dees puns are killing me. Really, stop these deestructive puns before someone's head asplodes.
Thus reminds me about the pun count I started long ago… I lost count. :p

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So with the talk of unused data, my friend was saying they found a Bandana Dee model with the Miiverse stage's songs or something? IDeeK (IDK), you guys would probably be partying or something if that was true. Or I'm just really behind...
Fake or not, at least Bandana Dee is popular.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Probably just a rumor, but any chance you could provide evidence?

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
It says it is compatible with Mac OS X. It also says its two dollars a month though.
Ok thanks! I look into it. :)

Hey! Puns without me? That's Deesrespectful! And the worst part is you already moved on! Waddle I do now?
InDeed! You can't Deespise him or me! Call911imonfire, don't let them Deeceive you! You can make all the Deesired puns you want! I'm sure the Dee wouldn't approve of this un-Deesirable Deemeanor! Waddle you guys doing?!
I Deefinitely agree.

Top Bottom