• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
@ MarioMeteor MarioMeteor Sorry. My first encounter with Bandana Dee was in Return to Dreamland, where he went by Waddle Dee. But the move set is fine right?

Campy Toon Links? I'm not guilty of that. (Mostly because it doesn't work.) Rosalinas that don't know how to use the Luma. Not guilty of that either. (WHY DOES MY LUMA KEEP DYING EVERY FIVE SECONDS!) Bas Little Macs? Guilty but at least I don't Jolt Haymaker off the stage. (Although it's still way too easy to make me use Jolt Haymaker. Just spam projectiles.) Jeez my play style is like a broken record. So predictable.

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
Well I made a Wikia account I edited the MH trivia to say he debuted in Kirby
Also since Deecember my wii u has had terrible connection it kinda stopped when I got rainbow curse the day deefore my deeday but now its screwed :sadeyes: I really wanna play smash, cap toad, sonic boom(glitch hunting), rainbow curse and I wanna get mario party 10 how can I fix this ?

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
@ wizardto1 wizardto1 That was a weird conversation. It was back when I didn't have a Smashboards account. Something about Flying_Skitty, TehEpicRyuga, and Bandana Waffle Deed's adventures in Patchland. I didn't get it either.

My incompetence knows no bounds. I just had a heated battle with a Kirby that spammed his special moves. (facepalmes)

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
@ wizardto1 wizardto1 That was a weird conversation. It was back when I didn't have a Smashboards account. Something about Flying_Skitty, TehEpicRyuga, and Bandana Waffle Deed's adventures in Patchland. I didn't get it either.

My incompetence knows no bounds. I just had a heated battle with a Kirby that spammed his special moves. (facepalmes)
Well, if something doesn't work once, it's obviously going to work the next 32 times you try it, right? That's what Link said, at least.
You know what'd be something, if Bandanna Dee ended up being announced along with Mewtwo. I'm not making the obvious pun.

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
Well I made a Wikia account I edited the MH trivia to say he debuted in Kirby:awesome:
Also since Deecember my wii u has had terrible connection it kinda stopped when I got rainbow curse the day deefore my deeday but now its screwed again:grrr::urg::sadeyes: I really wanna play smash, cap toad, sonic boom(glitch hunting), rainbow curse and I wanna get mario party 10 how can I fix this ?
Hello? can someone help?!

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Hello! I've been a big supporter of Bandana Dee since Sm4sh was announced so I hope he gets in as DLC!

Is it okay to use the support banners in the first post in my signature? I wasn't sure if I was just allowed to use them or If I had to ask, so better safe then sorry! :D

ender_idk

Smash Journeyman
Hello! I've been a big supporter of Bandana Dee since Sm4sh was announced so I hope he gets in as DLC!

Is it okay to use the support banners in the first post in my signature? I wasn't sure if I was just allowed to use them or If I had to ask, so better safe then sorry! :D
Well, when it says "For your signature" It kind of implies that you can use them in you're signature Y'know~ :p

Also. Welcome new supporter!

"Tips spear honorably"

Nice to see a fellow tactician join the support thread today. :3

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
the page was posted on the reddit for master hand's origins.

thus redditors are here
Oh, well I guess we watch the people enjoy looking at Master's Hand's origins while this thread and Bandana Dee get free publicity . :smirk:

I personally think we should hack more into the coding of these games to see what else we can find.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Well, when it says "For your signature" It kind of implies that you can use them in you're signature Y'know~ :p

Also. Welcome new supporter!

"Tips spear honorably"

Nice to see a fellow tactician join the support thread today. :3
Likewise and thank you!

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Oh, well I guess we watch the people enjoy looking at Master's Hand's origins while this thread and Bandana Dee get free publicity . :smirk:

I personally think we should hack more into the coding of these games to see what else we can find.
Reserved's on it :D

He's got quite a lot of ideas. The master hand thing is a cool find for sure. I always felt like that glove was Master Hand but now we know that's what HAL calls it and where he's from.

Also on the subject of Master Hand representing Sakurai... considering MH appears even in games NOT directed by Sakurai, can Master Hand still represent him? I guess since Sakurai did originally direct and create Kirby, even though he's not with HAL, the hands can still represent him. However Sakurai hasn't directed a game since Air Ride. He only supervised Amazing Mirror, after that no more Sakurai but we still have Master Hand.

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
sigh nevermind :(
Don't feel bad! I'm here to rescue you! :4mario:

Did you restart your WiiU and make sure it's connected to your router/whatever you have? That's usually the reason I have internet problems (It connects to my neighbor's for some odd reason). The distance between the console and router/whatever you have can cause you to have a bad connection as well.

Reserved's on it :D

He's got quite a lot of ideas. The master hand thing is a cool find for sure. I always felt like that glove was Master Hand but now we know that's what HAL calls it and where he's from.

Also on the subject of Master Hand representing Sakurai... considering MH appears even in games NOT directed by Sakurai, can Master Hand still represent him? I guess since Sakurai did originally direct and create Kirby, even though he's not with HAL, the hands can still represent him. However Sakurai hasn't directed a game since Air Ride. He only supervised Amazing Mirror, after that no more Sakurai but we still have Master Hand.
Great :grin:

I'm interested in also finding out what unknown, scrapped objects are in Kirby 64 when it was planned to be an N64DD game.

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Did you restart your WiiU and make sure it's connected to your router/whatever you have? That's usually the reason I have internet problems (It connects to my neighbor's for some odd reason). The distance between the console and router/whatever you have can cause you to have a bad connection as well.

Great :grin:

I'm interested in also finding out what unknown, scrapped objects are in Kirby 64 when it was planned to be an N64DD game.
Well I don't know that's he's modding all the games. Right now he's messing with Kirby's Adventure and would like to do RtDL... Not sure if K64 is on the list but I'm sure whatever he's messing with, if he finds something new and exciting, he'll let us know.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Yep. They can't do anything to me, they're too big to fit on this thread.
We're now up to 36. So...yay.
Too big=Ridley

So all the users will form into Ridley and attempt to dismember the thread, this is the TRUE battle.

Ridley vs. Bandana Dee

Dee fight of 'Dee century.

Bring it on!! *raises spear and grabs a barrel of popcorn*

(Now there's 42 users, I feel like we're all becoming famous :cool:)

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
People not wanting to believe that Master Hand is from Kirby LOL. So much of Kirby influenced smash... and there JUST happens to be two gloved Characters featured in the games made by the SAME director but NOOO it's not Master hand... lol, ok. Honestly I"m convinced.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Too big=Ridley

So all the users will form into Ridley and attempt to dismember the thread, this is the TRUE battle.

Ridley vs. Bandana Dee

Dee fight of 'Dee century.

Bring it on!! *raises spear and grabs a barrel of popcorn*

(Now there's 42 users, I feel like we're all becoming famous :cool:)
I would be on the side of Bandana Dee. Not that I don't like Ridley, but he is a boss in SsbU on a stage and Smash Tour. I don't want him joining to mess up the fun of the stage.

Edit: I think I know why they are here. Chandelure must have finished like EVERY post on the board, resulting in alerts everywhere.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, with the amount of people watching this thread (including GimR and ZeRo), I thought he was leaked or something...
:(

Number of stalkers rising! :p

You know what would be funny? Bandana Dee in Hyrule Warriors. It would totally work but he would be so out of place with all of the realistic graphics in the game.
I would love to see other Nintendo characters in Hyrule Warriors.
Bandana Dee would be an awesome addition, as well as Kirby, Marth, Robin, Captain Falcon, and Shulk.

Top Bottom