• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
I do wonder how the Copy Abilities in a 3D Kirby game would function. Mainly, I wonder how certain attacks that require you to hold up in the traditional Kirby games can be performed in one. Maybe there would be a different way to execute those attacks.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Why do you think that? I find it exciting but it does have to be handled well.
I just can't see how it could work, however, if it turns out to be good I will gladly eat my nonexistent hat
Who should I prank next with my premium powers? Idk who to use it on yet, so far I've gotten @Pikablu Pikachu @ Chandeelure Chandeelure and @ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima .

I'm thinking between @ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @ Flying_Skitty Flying_Skitty @ BandanaWaddleDee BandanaWaddleDee @ Enderman1021 Enderman1021 @ kirby_queen kirby_queen @ SS-bros14 SS-bros14 and @Banana Waffle Deed
I need my mummy...

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Who should I prank next with my premium powers? Idk who to use it on yet, so far I've gotten @Pikablu Pikachu @ Chandeelure Chandeelure and @ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima .

I'm thinking between @ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @ Flying_Skitty Flying_Skitty @ BandanaWaddleDee BandanaWaddleDee @ Enderman1021 Enderman1021 @ kirby_queen kirby_queen @ SS-bros14 SS-bros14 and @Banana Waffle Deed
Plz spare me m8

OH MY NOVA THIS IS AMAZING
ERNAGHERDJDKDLPAMZNXJDMSJZKJDJDHDIHCKJDNDJDJSJSJDNDNPEALUSNDJDJDJDJBDJDJENWKXPMQPAIDNDMW

Absolutely bootyful

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So ... yeah, I have some questions for you guys XD

Do you think Bandana DeeLC is likely?

What characters are likely in your opinion?

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Jiggly, I main you pls don't hurt me
See? I told you everyone ignores me.:cry:

I am sure we are getting DLC. It's biggest Nintendo brawler, why would they not?
As which characters? I don't know. I think Wolf is pretty much guaranteed but I 'm not sure about the rest. I don't think BD is guaranteed DeelC either but it doesn't stop me from hoping.

Edit: @ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , I cleared the event by just going to the food and eat it. Focus the food. I also notice a pattern where the food spawns so look for that.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

Presuming that there are more characters and there's no limit on how many there can be?

I'd say the most likely candidates, personally, are Bandana Dee, Isaac, K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Wonder Red, Inkling, Lucas and Wolf.

Note that most of these are dependent on appearing in future games.

If they can sort out their respective issues, Ice Climbers and Snake.

The characters I would like the most, though, are another matter entirely. As above, but add Ridley, Tiki, Krystal, Professor Layton, etc. etc.

D

Deleted member

If this was RTC, I would give him a 10%-20% chance of happening.
Pros:
+He's gaining major roles in recent Kirby games
+Hal is trying to make him the next big Kirby character with these promotions
+Can be unique with his spear
+Kirby is popular and important to Nintendo, making a fourth candidate logical.

Cons:
-Isn't the most requested character out there (even though Japan wants him)
-Bandana Dee is nowhere to be seen in Smash... that is really bad
-Kirby's recent history has been entirely ignored saved for a few trophies and songs
-Worse yet, all of the new Kirby stages are from Sakurai made games
-Would be a unique newcomer, but might take more time than Wolf or Lucas since they have movesets already made for them

I think Bandana Dee has some things going for him, but I find his cons to be too apparent. I was hopeful that he could become a DLC character after when the 3DS version was released. But, when we saw The Great Cave Offensive... and now that the game has been released, I am highly skeptical. I want it to happen, but I don't think it will.

I don't know who is the most likely beyond Wolf. Wolf is essentially the Mewtwo of Brawl; he was an important and popular Nintendo character that got cut from this game. It is also in his favor that a new Star Fox game is coming out that he could promote...

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
At this point I've not convinced there will be no new brawlers. Unless they are truly hiding more characters as DLC but at this point Nintendo isn't talking about it and has no reason to at least disclose the possibility since we already know mew-two is on they way. No reason they can't say "Mew-two on the way and other fighters at a later date." Also considering that Mew-two is taking months to happen. I can't imagine them adding say... another 5 characters or so and each taking several months. Unless those other possible characters are ones that the smash team has data for such as Lucas and Wolf.

I've kind of given up a long time ago and my interest in smash has dwindled. I'm more hyped for Monster Hunter 4 and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.

This is just my personal perspective. I know others are still hopeful and maybe there's a chance but I've given up.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is...

Is there Kirby Triple Deluxe music in Rainbow Curse?

Because CROWNED WAS AMAZING!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Caslte theme from Return to Dream Land!

THE FINAL BOSS FROM TRIPLE DELUXE HOLY ****!

Last edited:

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
Top Bottom