• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axe and Westballz Signed By TempoStorm

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Two of the hottest free agents in Melee have officially been signed! TempoStorm has added Westballz and Axe to its list of players and they both seem very excited to be there.

“Tempo Storm is a team filled with exceptional players, unique personalities, and talent across the board. That sounds like home. My goal isn’t just to be one of the best, my goal is to put Tempo Storm at the top of competitive Melee. I couldn't be more excited to be Tempo Storm's bridge into Smash!” - Weston “Westballz” Dennis

The full announcement of their signing can be found here. Excited for this new sponsorship? Let us know in the comments below, and best of luck to Tempo Storm, Westballz, and Axe in all future endeavors!

SmashCapps is amazed at how many teams there are out there signing Smash players and hope he'll somehow be next. To keep up with what he's up to follow him on Twitter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nice.

Glad to see Westballz get a good sponsor.

Staticky

Smash Cadet
I'm betting it's gonna be a month before Axe leaves XD

Last edited:

Falm

Smash Rookie
awesome, two amazing players getting what they deserve! :pikachumelee::falcomelee:

Casval

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RX-104
Congrats to both of them. I've come to really like Westballz recently so him being sponsored is pretty cool. And Axe as well, it's hard to not like someone who does well with uncommon characters.

Top Bottom