• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awakening the Voice - Tiki for DLC! *Go to sleep...and wait... *

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Pity that Tiki always late is playable in a game, otherwise they'd be more likely to appear in Sm4sh. I also hope that they will be playable in the crossover title Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Manaketes Master Race

That said, a shame we only get beast people in Fates.
I agree with you. I want a Tiki amiibo. If that happens, then there will be a DLC-class and Tiki as a character in Fire Emblem: Fates

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Are there more people who want Tiki as DLC character in Sm4sh?

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Still one month to go before the ballot closes!

I would like it might make you advertise Tiki by:

- Send messages by using Miiverse (communities: Fire Emblem Fates / Fire Emblem Awakening / Sm4sh

- Create topics to vote on Tiki (example: Fire Emblem Reddit / Super Smash Bros. Reddit and others)

Troykv

Smash Master
Still one month to go before the ballot closes!

I would like it might make you advertise Tiki by:

- Send messages by using Miiverse (communities: Fire Emblem Fates / Fire Emblem Awakening / Sm4sh

- Create topics to vote on Tiki (example: Fire Emblem Reddit / Super Smash Bros. Reddit and others)
I think that are good ideas, only don't do spam. Okay?

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
But to spread that Tiki need to be in Smash 4 , we will have to work together.

We need to invent a phrase that people remember and easy to spread. It is approximately the same system as the advertisements in the newspaper or the television:

Ex.: ROY IS OUR BOY.

What rhymes with "Tiki"?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
But to spread that Tiki need to be in Smash 4 , we will have to work together.

We need to invent a phrase that people remember and easy to spread. It is approximately the same system as the advertisements in the newspaper or the television:

Ex.: ROY IS OUR BOY.

What rhymes with "Tiki"?
Freaky. :3

"Go freaky for Tiki"?

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
The more I think about it, the more I think "Go freaky for Tiki" kinda works.

We love the character so much it drives us crazy~ ;3

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'd just be happy if Tiki made it into Fates, to be honest.

I think more exposure in her home series is a good first step.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Is something like a "laugh with a sweatdrop"

And looks like people in Reddit only has confidence in the Main Characters.
They do not realize that Tiki is one of the main characters of the series.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Hello!
As a long time fan of Fire Emblem and especially Tiki, I definitely want to see her in smash as a playable fighter. I've actually gone and asked Smashified via Twitter to Smashify Tiki. And, though it probably doesn't really mean anything, they favorited my tweet... which gives me a little bit of hope. I think the characters that Smashified works on are all good representations of the Smash community's voice - and I feel that if we who would very much love to see Tiki in Smash were to speak up, her chances of actually appearing as a fighter would be that much greater.
Though I will also like it when they Smashified Tiki, the chances are very small that it will ever happen. They "like" each post / reaction. If you want Tiki gets a Sm4sh artwork, which you will have to ask a member from the Smashified Team and pay.

Maybe you can ask Sakurai (through the official Sm4sh Page) to get Tiki as a fighter (in Japanese!)
------------------------------------
If Tiki playable in Sm4sh, then she will get her own amiibo. That means they will perhaps also playable in FE: Fates. In this game you have to fight against the army of Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina and possibly Roy.
I can not imagine me Tiki leads an army ...

PS: Sorry for the spelling errors. English is not my main language...

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
At the very least that means that the Smashified team has noticed your post. I've done the same with Eliwood for Smashified.

Anyway, remember 2 important things: The Smash Ballot isn't a popularity contest and remember Sakurai's stance regarding transformation characters. The thread here provides ways to get around it but it truly falls on what Sakurai himself thinks.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, remember 2 important things: The Smash Ballot isn't a popularity contest and remember Sakurai's stance regarding transformation characters. The thread here provides ways to get around it but it truly falls on what Sakurai himself thinks.
We know this already. You do not have to say more than once.

Any idea when the hybrid design of Tiki (which Another K-2L Survivor us promised) will come?

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
It was just a reminder since you keep mentioning how "low" Tiki is on fan-created polls and those polls really amount to nothing in the end.

Last edited:

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959
Any idea when the hybrid design of Tiki (which Another K-2L Survivor us promised) will come?
I'm just waiting to have adequate funding. Commissions aren't cheap, and neither is college life :p. If I want it done well, it'll likely cost me around $30 bucks (at least from the artists I'm looking at.)

On another topic, I can't wait to see how manaketes are represented in FE Fates. I've been avoiding spoilers where I can, so I have no idea yet. It's gonna be interesting!

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
It was just a reminder since you keep mentioning how "low" Tiki is on fan-created polls and those polls really amount to nothing in the end.
Although Tiki has little chance (5%?), She satisfies the "Originality" factor. And that is a very important factor for Sakurai!

If Tiki or any other FE-character will be added, there are six (!) FE characters, which is more than Zelda!

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959
If Tiki or any other FE-character will be added, there are six (!) FE characters, which is more than Zelda!
My friends and I talk about that quite a lot. Though Fire Emblem is certainly my favorite Nintendo franchise (alongside Metroid), I believe that Zelda deserves another representative in Smash, perhaps even before FE gets another. If we were to get both? Perfect. I hear that Tetra is pretty high up there in votes, as far as Zelda reps go, so we'll see come ballot results.

Anyway, as far as Fire Emblem reps go, i'd want to see them in in this order, greatest to least:
1. Tiki
2. Anna
3. Ephraim
4. Micaiah
5. Kamui
6. Caeda
7. The Black Knight.
What are your guys' top picks?

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
My friends and I talk about that quite a lot. Though Fire Emblem is certainly my favorite Nintendo franchise (alongside Metroid), I believe that Zelda deserves another representative in Smash, perhaps even before FE gets another. If we were to get both? Perfect. I hear that Tetra is pretty high up there in votes, as far as Zelda reps go, so we'll see come ballot results.

Anyway, as far as Fire Emblem reps go, i'd want to see them in in this order, greatest to least:
1. Tiki
2. Anna
3. Ephraim
4. Micaiah
5. Kamui
6. Caeda
7. The Black Knight.
1. Tiki
2. Anna
3. Chrom
4. Lyn
5. Ephraim
6. Hector
7. Azura
8. Corrin
9. Black Knight
10. Uncloned Lucina

The first two are the only two I really think have a semi-realistic chance right now, that said.

Burruni

Smash Hero

1. Tiki
2. Anna
3. Ephraim
4. Micaiah
5. Kamui
6. Caeda
7. The Black Knight.
1. Anna
2. Tiki
3. Hector
4. Celica
5. Chrom
6. Corrin
7. Aqua
8. Eliwood (as a Roy alt)
9. Leif
10. Black Knight

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
1. Tiki
2. Anna
3. Ephraim
4. Micaiah
5. Kamui
6. Caeda
7. The Black Knight.
1. Eliwood (He's too different from his boy to be reduced to a simple alt)
2. Sigurd (Our first Knight Lord in FE history)
3. Ryoma (Dual wielding and has a signature katana. Not to mention his design is awesome. All hail the Lobster Lord)
4. Ninian (I had a moveset for her based on ice and dancing and her rings)
5. Micaiah (Magic based moveset)
6. Morgan (As a Robin alt. or even a semi clone)
7. Chrom (Use that scrapped moveset, Sakurai!)
8. Decloned Lucina
9. Tharja (too bad her trophy was taken out due to it being too lewd for the kiddies)
10. Leif

Special mentions:

- Tiki and Laguz characters. (We know Sakurai's stance on transforming characters)
- Hector (Ike is his spiritual successor)
- Black Knight
- Anna (series mascot of sorts)

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
The following FE character should not be a swordsman and do not have blue hair. Those are my demands. Hector and Lyn are cool, but there are too many swordsmen and Hector is " blue-haired... "

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Ah, the curse of the Marth template. We could have bunch of unique weapon users but our director seems to love the Marth template a little too much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom