• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Avalon III (Melee, Brawl, SCV, XY) - March 8th, 2014 - Zoetermeer, The Netherlands

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
After two great tournaments, we are back with Avalon III! It is very similar to the first two Avalons, but this time you can use this website for all info and pre-registration: www.avalontournamentseries.nl

I would suggest joining and spreading the FB event (https://www.facebook.com/events/246871402143331/) to express interest, confirming is simply a matter of putting your money where your mouth is and signing up. :D Of course, you can still sign up at the door on the day itself, but that costs a little more and it is easier on everyone to have people signed up in advance. If we are to get bigger and bigger European events, we need to get used to this.

Hope to see you all there, you can always contact the hosts with any questions and/or suggestions you might have.

Trami Nguyen

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6947-5372-3303
After two great tournaments, we are back with Avalon III! It is very similar to the first two Avalons, but this time you can use this website for all info and pre-registration: www.avalontournamentseries.nl

I would suggest joining and spreading the FB event (https://www.facebook.com/events/246871402143331/) to express interest, confirming is simply a matter of putting your money where your mouth is and signing up. :D Of course, you can still sign up at the door on the day itself, but that costs a little more and it is easier on everyone to have people signed up in advance. If we are to get bigger and bigger European events, we need to get used to this.

Hope to see you all there, you can always contact the hosts with any questions and/or suggestions you might have.

Goten21

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! Too bad I'm underage, or I might've actually been able to go :p

Top Bottom