• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 15, 2015] The Break Weekly! TUESDAYS (Smash 4 for Wii-U) (Dunellen, NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuTreecko7

Smash Rookie
I would like to attend these tournaments in the summer... if they are still around.

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
I would like to attend these tournaments in the summer... if they are still around.
The Break Weekly is the LONGEST RUNNING TOURNAMENT SERIES IN THE WORLD! We've been running FGC tournaments since 1995... We're not going anywhere.

Big-Boss

Smash Cadet
NNID
Big-Boss_MGS-pro
3DS FC
1951-0047-6439
jaxel, will be there today, with a friend as well, save me a spot

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Anyone going to this thing driving back to the Newark area? I really don't feel like taking the train back home tonight.

- The Forbidden One

Excelion

Smash Rookie
NNID
Excelion1
Oh, so you are the Forbidden One aka Exodia Froggy. I saw you on those tourneys before. Sadly I need another car before I can return!

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
In case you guys don't know... The Break Weekly in Dunellen, NJ is one of the prototypes for the Smashboards Local League ranking system!

http://smashboards.com/rankings/the-break-smash-smash-4.11/league

I've been doing my best during the past few hours to get it all up to date... linking results to accounts, etc... but I need your help! First things first, if you have been to any of our events, please check the following spreadsheet for your entry.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19bonvBo2Ev9rVTN1KZN2E4Gg6oBVl_LnxiFgks-mPf0/edit#gid=0

If next to your challonge player name, you see the smashboards account column is empty... that means we need your smashboards account! If you don't have a smashboards account, please create one! Without a smashboards account, your tournament entries can not be ranked.

No one has rights to edit the spreadsheet, all you need to do is right-click the cell and select "insert comment". You can tell us account name that way.

If you don't come to our events, but you want to help us out and tell us the account names of people you do know; we would be grateful for that too!

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
It's raining pretty hard so I might possibly be late. Probably will still make it on time, but if I am, could you guys add me to the bracket cause I'm coming?

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
is there an event page or something for this on facebook? or a facebook group?

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
Hey guys! Attendance for these tournaments is increasing right now during the summer months... and this Tuesday, the tournament went longer than we hoped it would. Don't get me wrong, we love it! We want more people! But because of the larger turnouts, we need to start running these tournaments earlier. Starting next week, the tournament will be STARTING at 7:00; not 7:30 like we've been doing.

We need to get the tournament started earlier. We also need people to bring more setups if you can!

If you're going to be late, send a text message to me 908-447-1246 and we will be sure to put you in the bracket.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Hey guys! Attendance for these tournaments is increasing right now during the summer months... and this Tuesday, the tournament went longer than we hoped it would. Don't get me wrong, we love it! We want more people! But because of the larger turnouts, we need to start running these tournaments earlier. Starting next week, the tournament will be STARTING at 7:00; not 7:30 like we've been doing.

We need to get the tournament started earlier. We also need people to bring more setups if you can!

If you're going to be late, send a text message to me 908-447-1246 and we will be sure to put you in the bracket.
Yikes, I'm ranked 7th I'm shocked.

Are customs always going be off from now on?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100

Jesus Jaxel, the tournament is today and you haven't even checked the thread.

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
Hey guys, the ranking ladder software has been updated! You can now see estimated earnings!

Power Rankings for the weekly tournament series that takes place on Tuesday nights at "8 on the Break" in Dunellen, NJ. http://8wayrun.tv
Rank
Player
Score
User
1st
2nd
3rd
6th
7th
8th
9th

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
Can you guys make sure I'm put into the bracket today? I'm traveling from NY and am a little scared if any potential tiny road trip delays. My tag is RiBB | Zee.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom