• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Sep 14, 2015] Smash @ D20 Weekly (Lexington, KY)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It's unbelievable how good Shin is for someone unfamiliar to us veterans. Straight up dunked my TL which is no small feat. My TL took 9th at Louisville on Saturday. Then he was honestly just a hard read away from taking out my Mario who I believe is a bad match-up for Ike and Pika anyways. Last week it was the same story when he went vs Switch. Very strong fundamentals and with a little more experience I think it's only a matter of time until he breaks out and pulls a major upset. Consider me a fan.

tjdk2

Smash Cadet
Hey, I might be looking to come to some of these and I might have some people join me, how much people generally show up for Thease? Because I might have like 2-4 people come over there with me

CptPuff

Smash Cadet
NNID
SonicHero007
3DS FC
3566-1570-4128
Hey, I might be looking to come to some of these and I might have some people join me, how much people generally show up for Thease? Because I might have like 2-4 people come over there with me
We hit 20 people average, with potential for 30+ people at any one event

Top Bottom