• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Aug 30, 2015] Play N' Trade Biweeklies! Project M. Ft. TetraFlora (St. Clair Shores, MI)

Railz

Yoshi Master
Here we GOOOOOOOOOOO! Play N' Trade is starting its Biweeklies! Beginning with my personal favorite, Project M! We will host singles! I'm sure we will get a great turnout and have loads of fun!

This week we are sponsored by our friends down the road, Buffalo Wild Wings!

We need setups! We have a total of 3 on our own, the first 3 to bring in a full setup (CRT tv, Wii/WiiU, Project M 3.6 full will get a venue fee waived. All after, we will accept but, you will not get a discount. BUT YOU WILL GET A HANDSHAKE!!

Even though this is a Project M tournament, we will be having an Amiibo Brawl! Bring your amiibo in and verse the store's and if you win you get a free spin on the WHEEL OF WONDER!!

Depending on time, we may also run an ALL STAR side event. It will be $2 for the entree. Top 2 will split the pot (based on how many actually participate.)

We do ask that you Pre-Register on Challonge. We are capping it at 30 people so to pre reg would make it so you saved your spot in the tournament.
http://challonge.com/PNT_BWPM1

Schedule

Sign in: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Singles: 4:00pm

Payout
1st: 60% + $25.00 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Certificate
2nd: 30%
3rd: In- Store credit
4th: ANOTHER HANDSHAKE.

Rules
Gameplay Rules
1.4 Stocks

2.8 Minute timer

3.Items set to “Off” and “None”

4.The act of stalling is banned: stalling is intentionally making the game unplayable: Such as becoming invisible, continuing infinites, chain grabs, or uninterruptible moves past 300%, and reaching a position that your opponent can never reach you.

5.Dave’s Stupid Rule: A player may not counterpick any stage he won on in a set.

6.Buffer set to off.

7.Pausing during a match, unless okayed by the other player, will result in the loss of one stock for the pauser.

8.Quitting out of a match before it is over will result in a loss for the quitter.

9.Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

10.Giga Bowser is banned. AND SUPER WARIO

* In the event of a match going to time, the winner will be determined by who has less percent (stock difference still takes priority but will be shown in the results screen).

** If the match ends with both players dying at the same time (either coincidentally or via suicide move) or if time ran out with both players at equal percent, a one stock three minute rematch will be played on the same stage. For a tie-breaker match

*** If the match goes to sudden death due to a suicide move (Ganon’s side-B, Kirby/DDD’s swallow, holding someone in a grab on a platform as it moves out of the boundaries, etc.), the one who initiated the move wins.

Stages:

Starters:

Green Hill Zone
Smashville
Battlefield
PS2
Dreamland

CounterPicks

WarioWare
Fountain of Dreams
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Yoshi's Story
Norfair
Delfino

31049 Harper Ave.
St. Clair Shores, MI 48082
Phone: 586-298-6027
This Venue is in a plaza on Harper road, just passed 13 mile road and in the same plaza as the Kroger
For information on how to get here please call the number above.
Any Questions contact me!

Railz: 586-854-1578
or The Play N' Trade Game Shop and ask for either Justin or Railz
586-298-6027

Last edited:

Railz

Yoshi Master
Hey yall! We are now sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings!! The winner will win a $25.00 Gift Certificate for B-Dubs! Be sure to show up!

Slimin

Smash Rookie
The signup time is different on smashboards.com and challonge.com. What is correct.

ecstasy

Smash Cadet
NNID
stalfosslayer3
3DS FC
2981-5797-2461
Are you thinking of doing smash 4? I live pretty close to st. clair shores, and I want to go to every tournament possible.

ecstasy

Smash Cadet
NNID
stalfosslayer3
3DS FC
2981-5797-2461
Are tournaments still going on here? If so, when is the next smash 4 one going to be?

Last edited:
Top Bottom