• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Aug 29, 2015] Mute City @ 49er Fight Night (Charlotte, NC)

BirdLordMasterBeak

Smash Apprentice
PRE-REG HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/dZh33UfHgc
*We need at least 8 people to pre-reg for each game to have them in the tournament*
******BRING SMASH 4 SETUPS******

Parking: Park in the Union Deck located right next to the student union.

We will have $5 entry for every singles event! There will be no venue fee.
Doubles will be $5 per person.

Melee, ProjectM, and Smash 4 singles will be here. These tournaments will only be held if there are enough entrants. Please bring setups! Doubles for PM/Sm4sh may be considered as well depending on time and interest.

Melee will be tournament standard ruleset
Kongo Jungle not legal in doubles

ProjectM will be NC standard ruleset (10 stages, 2 bans)

Smash 4 will follow the NC PR Ruleset with customs off and Miis 1111 + default size.
1-2-1 ban
2 bans for counterpicking.
1 ban for counterpicking on bo5

Starters:
Battlefield/Miiverse - count as same stage
Smashville
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Town & City

Counterpicks:
Dreamland
Kongo Jungle
Duck Hunt
Omega stages(count as FD for bans)

NC Sm4sh PR Ruleset: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sm4JVpKnR5Evxy7mRFX2-GVMPO5S55CluYSEZOASea8/edit?pli=1

12pm: Doors open
2pm: Melee and Smash 4 singles
4pm: ProjectM Singles
6pm: Melee doubles
*Times subject to change so be here before 2pm*

Other information available at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1455030354823556/

Last edited:

GreenChaChing

Smash Apprentice
Sounds cool, I might end up going! Do you know about how many people go to these if youve had them before?

F

FennerGuy1992

I'll be at the CPCC Central Campus for a couple hours (from 10:30am to 12:30pm), why 12noon is beyond me?! :eek:
Might as well miss this one...

Last edited by a moderator:

BirdLordMasterBeak

Smash Apprentice
Sounds cool, I might end up going! Do you know about how many people go to these if youve had them before?
We have never had a mute city @ fight night before but I expect a decent turnout for Melee and Smash 4. I am trying to get the PM community hyped up but they stopped coming to stuff a lot over summer so I have no idea.

DRAKEML

Smash Rookie
This sounds great, since I'm now attending UNCC. I will probably be able to make it. Probably compete in Smash 4, but I always wanted to try out Marvel, go Phoenix Wright!

DRAKEML

Smash Rookie
Hmmm...I'm not sure about setups, but I think I can at least bring a gamecube adapter and maybe the game, would that be okay for now?

XIr8

Smash Rookie
I would bring my set up but its missing peaches castle.....

BirdLordMasterBeak

Smash Apprentice
Hey, is there no age limit? Got a little brother who is not that bad who wants to try out.
There is no age limit!

I would bring my set up but its missing peaches castle.....
You should bring it anyways! The more setups the easier it is to run the tournament!
Hmmm...I'm not sure about setups, but I think I can at least bring a gamecube adapter and maybe the game, would that be okay for now?
The main problem is lack of Wiius, not so much the games. I would leave them at home but thanks for the consideration!

Spike116

Smash Rookie
I can bring my set up but I have no gamecube adapter (I was planning on using my friend's but he's bringing his set up...) so it would be great if you could bring your adapter!

DRAKEML

Smash Rookie
I can bring my set up but I have no gamecube adapter (I was planning on using my friend's but he's bringing his set up...) so it would be great if you could bring your adapter!
That sounds great! I think I can manage that, its a deal.

Top Bottom