• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Aug 29, 2015] Birmingham Brawl 2 (Homewood, Alabama)

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash Bros. Melee, PM, and Smash 4 tournament (sorry if the name tricked you brawl players). Please bring set ups if you can. Each event will cost $5 to enter and the prize pool will be split 60/30/10 for each event. You can sign up when you get to the tourney. There is no venue fee. The venue we will be at is Oakmont United Methodist Church. The entrance to the tourney is not at the front of the church it is on the left side of the church.You can come help set up and start playing friendlies starting at 9:00 AM.

The schedule for the tournament will be as follows:
9:00 AM venue opens where you can sign up. You can sign up, up to fifteen minutes before each event starts.
10:00 AM Free Melee Doubles. (Might get cut short depending on how long it is because it is just a test to see how it would run this is also why it is free this time around.)
12:00 PM Melee Singles.
3:00 PM Project M Singles.
6:00 PM Smash 4 Singles.
Bonus event afterwards will be a Project M crew battle cause we did a Melee one last time, this is also why Melee and Project M tournaments a swapped around it will occur right after PM singles are done because I don't have a capture card for Smash 4 yet.

There are no food places within walking distance, but there are a lot of fast food places and sit down places within 5-10 minutes of driving.

Facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/436240859896194/

The Rulesets can be found below

Melee: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I64TuJuqGhjzxlthwytPGjsPQqE_JPpFQIGV_uRBukM/edit?
usp=sharing

Smash 4: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1efjiaM7vFlUgdE0gKIJN6vKAqkX80BeHvB9UVAntH-o/edit?usp=sharing

PM: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X6MsxflwN4N7AGzVhNJKAreGqXLd6O_BaKdoxX8t9W4/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Looking forward to playing in a new venue in Birmingham. The last one appeared to be pretty hype.

Also if any Sm4sh players are down for a $5mm lemme know. : D I gotta get that match experience

MSMeteorSmashCody

Smash Rookie
NNID
DrmMchnMV
3DS FC
1203-9335-0216
Looking forward to playing in a new venue in Birmingham. The last one appeared to be pretty hype.

Also if any Sm4sh players are down for a $5mm lemme know. : D I gotta get that match experience
I'm too broke lmao.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Eyy we were all there at one point. Some still are. But if you're down with friendlies I can do that too

Pudding009

Smash Cadet
NNID
pudding009

I'll mm you :p you going to the next hasl

PhantomTheif

Smash Cadet
My goal this Birmingham brawl is to get in the top 15 at the least last time i got 17th place so lets see if i can do this

PhantomTheif

Smash Cadet
I don't know man there are going to be a lot more better people here this time around including more Tuscaloosa people and Huntsville people.
we will see , plus i cant practice my wii cant read any cd's soo im the same but still i feel i could at least get in 15 position

Last edited:
Top Bottom