• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aug. 16th-17th: Low Tier City 2! PREREG ENDS TONIGHT Sethlon, Mew2King, Westballz, Wobbles, and More

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
a bit of an update ...

I will be making an appearance, as long as I fulfill all of my obligations for bills in August. I also will be paying my pre-reg fee the first full week of August and will probably have to choose one event initially due to the venue fee increase.

@ Oracle Oracle - Can we register for other events on-site as well? If I get to come solo, I'll probably sign up for P:M in addition to Melee.

D

Deleted member

Tonight on stream they introduced a trailer. It's not on youtube yet because oracles a dingus. YOU PUT IT ON YOUTUBE, PUT IT ON PRIVATE, SHOW IT ON STREAM, THEN MAKE IT PUBLIC :mad:

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Hey everyone. I'd love to play teams with someone but none of my New England friends are coming through. Is anyone interested in teaming with a Ness player who regularly places top 8 at Smashing grounds (80-100 entrants).

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Man we're gonna have a few Ness' at this.

I think we all know Texas has the best Ness though ;)

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I am the best Ness Danky Kang D3 IC's in Texas

I was looking for a partner, preferably someone cool from OOS. So only kewl people apply (NZA qualifies but he's also a nerd for playing Ness, so I'm torn)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I RECOMMEND EVERYONE PRE-REG BEFORE TOMORROW, PRICE WILL GO UP!

Oracle

Smash Master
What he said. The price will go up by $10 at midnight tomorrow (Monday July 21st), so be sure to preregister by then! Again, there is NO ONSITE REGISTRATION! You're gonna have to register eventually, might as well do it tonight and save $10! Go to tourneylocator.com/prereg to fill out the registration. Keep in mind that you only need to pay for one event and venue to confirm your spot; you can add more events later.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Heres how oracles stagelists work:
Oracle: Hey guys I'm legalizing Delfino because its the most balanced out of all of the transforming stages

People: *Insert argument about how you should not legalize it due to ruining things like the neutral game, adding water, etc etc*

Oracle: *Ignores argument, legalizes stagelist, tells you "You have 3 bans its ok"*

Oracle

Smash Master
Ruleset will be pretty standard. Only stage I would eben want to add would be a fixed pictochat and its too late to tell ppl to start practicing on it. My stagelists are next level, the community just isnt ready

Oracle

Smash Master
You actually will have to pay for a spectator pass to get in. I'll post info on that later tonight.

Be sure to Pre register at tourneylocator.com/prereg ! Tonight is the last night that the $25 venue fee will be available! Starting at midnight, the venue fee will increase to $35! If you know you're going, then there's no reason not to pre register today! Also remember that you only need to purchase ONE event to get the $25 venue. You can add more events later!

Last edited:

Smolder

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm a fairly new Roy from Oklahoma. I was just wondering, will there be housing available or will I have to grab myself a hotel room? (Sorry if someone already posted a question similar to this, I never got around to reading the whole thread)

Oracle

Smash Master
I would really recommend just finding 5 or 6 ppl to put in a hotel room. For 2 nights, 5 ppl would only be 32 each, and its significantly more comfortable and convenient than staying at someones house. With the sheer amount of oos players its gonna be imposible for us to house everyone, which is why its at a hotel in the first place

The Prince: SDJ

Smash Apprentice
Ruleset will be pretty standard. Only stage I would eben want to add would be a fixed pictochat and its too late to tell ppl to start practicing on it. My stagelists are next level, the community just isnt ready
It's okay Oracle, the 20XX conspiracy cannot prevent the powers of delfino

Oracle

Smash Master
Setup Sign in Form
If you plan to bring a setup, then fill out this form! Its super helpful for me to know exactly how many setups to expect! Filling out this form is the only way you're gonna get your setup discount back on Sunday

Oracle

Smash Master
Does anybody have cool ideas for an exhibition to do Friday night before LTC2? We could do some sort of crew battle, or if there was a specific match you wanted to see, we could do that! Melee or PM

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
highest ranked TX top 10 in attendance VS the USA

PM obviously

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The West VS The Rest (TX vs OoS)
Melee Crew battle. 10 vs 10.

I request that I'm in this one.

JuMP

Smash Rookie
Definitely gonna try and make it to this, hopefully I can get a few friendlys in with the top players going

CORY

wut
BRoomer
ganon only mini tourney. convince pmbr to let us use secret dev build ganon for ganon only mini tourney.

D

Deleted member

This is what happened when we invited people OoS last time:
http://youtu.be/hooKVstzbz0?t=1m24s

Let's not make it happen again Texas.
Hold your ground! Hold your ground!
Sons of Oracle, of Sethlon, my brothers,
I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
A day may come when the courage of men fails,
when we forsake our friends
and break all bonds of fellowship,
BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY.
An hour of wolves and shattered shields,
when the age of men comes crashing down,

This day we fight!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ganon only tourney, with new Ganon, is exactly what it should be imo.

Top Bottom