• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Central City SaltShaker 2.0

Central City SaltShaker 2.0
Posted by Megest Man
Yakima Valley Museum
Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 12:00 AM
Until: Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Megest Man

Smash Rookie
Hey, guys! We had a successful Central City Saltshaker, with a $70 first place price for Smash 4 and a $40 for Melee! If you couldn't make it last time, here's your chance!

Sm4sh Singles| Sm4sh Doubles | Melee Singles
Registration Fee: $5
Sm4sh Singles: $5
Sm4sh Doubles: $5
Melee: $5
Register Now!
https://smash.gg/tournament/central-city-saltshaker-2-0

We're going to be limiting the number of entrees to 104 players. This is in regards to the space available and inventory. First come first serve, once registration is up. Spectators are more than welcome! GLHF!

Facebook Group, Come Join!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CentralCitySmash/

Rule Sets

Sm4sh:
It is double elimination and all character dlc is required on each setup. We're going with a conservative rule set for stages which, for reference, can be found here

https://m.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3theo0/genesis_3_official_announcement_smash_4_wii_u/

Melee:
Double Elimination
4 Stock / 8 Minutes
Standard rule set

Feel free to bring setups for friendlies or to help out, we'd appreciate it. We have stickers to keep names on stuff, if desired, but everyone will have to be responsible for their own inventory. TOs will moderate to the best of their abilities.
Entry fee goes to the venue and your specific event fee goes to a cash pool that will be divvied up 60-25-15 for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, respectively. This may change slightly if we get sponsors to offer extra prizes.

Daniel Ramos

Smash Rookie
Oh sweet! That's only like 45 minutes away from where I live! I'll try to go there!

Daniel Ramos

Smash Rookie
Hey! 4eyez95 here:) I just wanted to know about the streams you guys did. Are U gonna be uploading them?:)

Megest Man

Smash Rookie
Hey! 4eyez95 here:) I just wanted to know about the streams you guys did. Are U gonna be uploading them?:)
Our Tech guy, Bassline, has them saved to his hard drive. I think there was a bit of technical difficulties on Twitch with saving them there, so we are planning on posting them to Youtube! I'll post here again the moment they're up. Great job out there, by the way. Hope to see you the 17th of September for CCS 3.0.

Megest Man

Smash Rookie
Smash at the carousel? Sounds like fun! I'll be sure to be there!:)
Great to hear! Also, I'm sorry to inform you that the videos we had did get corrupted. We're going to ensure that all streams of S@C and CCS3.0 are saved on Twitch and backed up on our tech's computer. Learning experience on our behalf.

Top Bottom