• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ASU Tournament with Results

El Muerte

Smash Cadet
Dshep sucks at tagging pictures.
sorry if i didn't tag you in any of them... i probably dont have you on my facebook... or really didn't pay anybody who i dont talk 2 on a weekly or dailybasis on facebook or smashboards...

but you can always TAG yourself... i dont care... i only tag people i really talked 2 or played alot... and there was a bunch of NON IMPORTANT people there... some of yall could have been them... WHAT WHAT...

vilt... U GET NO STUFFED SHELLS SON...

Blackdolphin1987

Smash Rookie
So Lozr thought I won a tournament I didn't go to...awww lozr still gives me credit lol. Sengin when are we going chill at my place in Boone and play some smash? I didn't even know you were in Boone so hit me up on here, email me (wyattja@appstate.edu), or something. I have been dying to play but just haven't had the time. You could also call me at 704-678-6321. Hit me up ASAP.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Just so you guys know, we collected $280 in prizes that were distributed as prizes. And we made up for the cost of the room plus a little extra, so we're trying to reserve a room for April or something. The venue we were in has been reserved for EVERY Saturday until the end of the semester, but there's an equally nice room upstairs (though it's a a little smaller, but we had a lot of extra room in the one we were in). I'll keep you posted. Thanks to all of you who came and made this a success. The next one, of course, will be better.

And Blackdolphin, get back on AIM!

Sengin

Smash Ace
The Student Union took 2-3 weeks to give the Gaming Club their check back for the last LAN they did, so it should be less than a month.

An exact date isn't known yet, but it'll probably be around a month after HERB if we can still get a room.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Yes, yes it was your fault :(. Anyway, after this tournament Flow is getting really serious about melee again since he sucked it up hard because he was so rusty, and we'll be smashing on Friday. IF YOU'D SIGN ON AIM AGAIN you'll get my message. Where do you live in Boone and how long have you been here anyway?

Blackdolphin1987

Smash Rookie
I'm guessing flow is dark hart? I haven't played in a long *** time so I will be rusty too. I'm not 100% sure that I will stay up here this weekend but I may just to see you guys and smash it up and the fact that I need to do a little catchup on some of my schoolwork might give me a little incentive to stay up here this weekend. I am currently in the library and can't see your message on aim so bleh...JUST CALL ME!!! lol

Oh I live at the village of meadowview. I'm sure you are familiar but if you aren't, then it is the new apartment complex above walgreens and walmart. I have been up here 3 or 4 semesters. I can't remember really.

Sengin

Smash Ace
I'm guessing flow is dark hart? I haven't played in a long *** time so I will be rusty too. I'm not 100% sure that I will stay up here this weekend but I may just to see you guys and smash it up and the fact that I need to do a little catchup on some of my schoolwork might give me a little incentive to stay up here this weekend. I am currently in the library and can't see your message on aim so bleh...JUST CALL ME!!! lol

Oh I live at the village of meadowview. I'm sure you are familiar but if you aren't, then it is the new apartment complex above walgreens and walmart. I have been up here 3 or 4 semesters. I can't remember really.
No, Flow is a friend of mine from up here.

Villiages at Meadowview? Seriously? I live in Sommerset, which is off of meadowview drive...

Sengin

Smash Ace
To the winners: we received the check from the Student Union. We just need to deposit it and write out the checks to you guys. They should be mailed in a couple of days. Malk: you left before giving me your address. PM it to me.

Top Bottom