• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Art Of Link 2 - A Smash 4 Link Guide By Izaw

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

Swedish Smash player and link main @Izaw has created a wonderful video guide showing off some of the amazing things Link can do in Smash 4. @Izaw is also working on his new series Super Smash Techskill the first episode of which can be found on his Youtube channel. Hopefully this can help bring Link's game to a new level and be an excellent resource for Link players as well.

SmashCapps is always looking for cool tutorials and guides! Follow him on Twitter and give him links to the best and newest videos to feature in upcoming articles.

Last edited:

Comboman77

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Comboman77
3DS FC
3995-6665-4886
Another Izaw guide! Never fails to deliver, great stuff.

J.P

Smash Journeyman
NNID
3DS FC
2466-2692-8715
Hopefully Link "mains" see this and stop with the campy bad playstyle.

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
Izaw with the good stuff as always this will be great help for all the Lonk enthusiasts.

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
Don't mind me, just on my way to the Ganon boards- woops! Something fell out of my pocket.

Not really the place for this but nice job. I hope you shared this with your fellow Ganons.

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Somehow I feel like we're not going to see much if any of him in PM. Even though he said he'd play it while Armada was training him in Melee.

Edit:
He also plays like every Smash game
Well IDT he plays Brawl anymore, but yeah I know.. he said he was going to get into Sm4sh also. Still that doesn't detract from my point.

Last edited:

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
Somehow I feel like we're not going to see much if any of him in PM. Even though he said he'd play it while Armada was training him in Melee.
He also plays like every Smash game

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
Not really the place for this but nice job. I hope you shared this with your fellow Ganons.
Point taken; just poking a bit of fun. I have mad respect for Izaw and know I could never pull this off against him myself. This was z1gma's doing, and it looks like it was pretty early in the game.

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
Hopefully Link "mains" see this and stop with the campy bad playstyle.
I hope you are not implying that all Links are that way. My projectiles are tools, not weapons.

Besides, there's plenty of other characters that camp better than Link can.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
All these characters that are hard to beat are getting all these super in-depth guides and here I am with like 4 characters that I get to make up as I go along.

What I'm saying is, I know what you're gonna dooooooo...!:dkmelee:

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
I am a Link main, and I play Diddy second. I need to watch both of these videos. About to do it shortly.

Zeiah92

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeiah92
Link is my second main and I learned a lot from this video. i had no idea that we could throw bombs or the boomerang against the stage and use them like that. I also did not know that the down tilt could spike. Good stuff.

Mashu Koria

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather just be a ******** and pick Diddy and spam A instead of remember all of that ****

Top Bottom