• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Player Locator

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm from Illinois but I'm going to ASU so I'm looking for the smash community out in Tempe. I'll be at Barrett which, from street addresses, looks like where Tai and FerrishtheFish are at as well. Putting myself out there.
Games: primarily Melee. Smash64 and Pokemon on the side.
Skill level: I like to think of myself as the best of the worst :) lots of room for improvement.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, I'm from Illinois but I'm going to ASU so I'm looking for the smash community out in Tempe. I'll be at Barrett which, from street addresses, looks like where Tai and FerrishtheFish are at as well. Putting myself out there.
Games: primarily Melee. Smash64 and Pokemon on the side.
Skill level: I like to think of myself as the best of the worst :) lots of room for improvement.
Looking forward to meeting you :) Are you a freshman?

I'm not going to be LIVING at Barrett anymore next semester, but I'll be able to play whenever I'm on campus for school and whatnot. Also, you can come over and play with me and Falcoty at our house (our house is 2 miles from Barrett, and the shuttle goes there by pure coincidence).

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Looking forward to meeting you :) Are you a freshman?

I'm not going to be LIVING at Barrett anymore next semester, but I'll be able to play whenever I'm on campus for school and whatnot. Also, you can come over and play with me and Falcoty at our house (our house is 2 miles from Barrett, and the shuttle goes there by pure coincidence).
Yep, freshman, so I will be living on campus for at least this year. But you guys are definitely a lot closer than I currently am to any smash players in IL; it's an hour-ish drive to the standard tournament venue around here. Cool legumes, I'll talk to you guys later.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
haha sick

have you gone to orientation yet?

also, do you know what hall you're living in?

goateeguy

Smash Ace
haha sick

have you gone to orientation yet?

also, do you know what hall you're living in?
Just reading the last post now xP UserCP has failed to update me on a thread i'm subscribed to. Curses.

Orientation is tomorrow, I'm at tempe now. I'll be at Barrett but beyond that we don't know yet.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
I'll be at Barrett which, from street addresses, looks like where Tai and FerrishtheFish are at as well.
I'll also be living off-campus next semester, but I'll have a car and LOTS of free time because one of my majors became a minor. You'll probably want to talk to Tai and Falcoty, though, because they are much better than me and both play Marth to boot. Sounds like Smashfests will be held at Coty's, hm?

goateeguy

Smash Ace
I'll also be living off-campus next semester, but I'll have a car and LOTS of free time because one of my majors became a minor. You'll probably want to talk to Tai and Falcoty, though, because they are much better than me and both play Marth to boot.
I'm not so sure them being much better than you will be beneficial for me...I have self-esteem needs. I guess I might learn more from them.

im gonna be a freshman at asu next year too woo
w00t w00t, which dorm?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
get a bike

or a longboard if you're too cool for school

i'll probably be at barrett very regularly visiting friends before/after/between classes, so that'll be convenient if you (read: we) want to play. make sure you have a lagless TV with you though. coty and i might be able to let you borrow one, so just let us know.

also, wes (chess) is also going to be living in barrett next year, so you can probably play with him whenever you want.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
make sure you have a lagless TV with you though. coty and i might be able to let you borrow one, so just let us know.

also, wes (chess) is also going to be living in barrett next year, so you can probably play with him whenever you want.
I have this ancient little TV with a VCR built in that's very fast (because it has less work to do than a 60-inch plasma).

Cool, I'll be on the lookout for him.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
GV7 is now Mesa. Dobson and Main st. Right across the street from me. Put Burnsy on McClintock and Southern in Mesa.

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
Come hang out with me some time. I'll learn to play Melee if you learn to play Brawl. Lets Smash some time? Actually, you don't live too far from me...

Sammsonn

Smash Rookie
Tucson
22nd and Craycroft
Someone smash with me I just got back into this ish. Brawl or melee.

Lets get drunk too, friends.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
43rd Ave and Bethany Home Rd

Melee, KoF13, UMvC3, Minecraft
Hey, looks like you're relatively new here, have you heard about the ASU weeklies? Half an hour away from that address and we regularly get Axe, Wobbles, Tai, and a bunch of others out here. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you added to the FB group.

coolusername

Smash Rookie
Hey, looks like you're relatively new here, have you heard about the ASU weeklies? Half an hour away from that address and we regularly get Axe, Wobbles, Tai, and a bunch of others out here. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you added to the FB group.
Yeah i'm pretty new here. I haven't been to the ASU weeklies, but I've heard of the Bi-weeklies at the Gaming Zone in Tempe, and that's where I was gonna go this weekend. Yeah, just add me to the facebook page.

this isn't ronaldo, is it?
And no, i'm not Ronaldo. I'm Raymundo

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Yeah i'm pretty new here. I haven't been to the ASU weeklies, but I've heard of the Bi-weeklies at the Gaming Zone in Tempe, and that's where I was gonna go this weekend. Yeah, just add me to the facebook page.

And no, i'm not Ronaldo. I'm Raymundo
I need to be able to find you on Facebook to do that xD Look up Geoffrey Miller on the AZ Melee Community page and friend me.

Slyer

Smash Cadet
Up in Flagstaff...

Seeking worthy foes and could drive down to Phoenix to fight them. I've been told AZ has some good folks. Looking to join their ranks.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap. I posted a few minutes ago for the first time in a long time, and my own signature reminded me that I haven't been to my own thread in forever!

Updated! Now with (PM) tags for those that I know play.

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
We need more people in North West AZ yo... There needs to be some people playing and representing on the West side of the state. I'm in Kingman. Someone come play me!

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Hey another Tucson smasher here! Ill play all versions. Location is Davis Monthan.
Cant wait to get some smash in. Its been a LONG time.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm going to be at the cereus hall in the Barrett dorms at asu starting this fall. Going to really put and effort in to getting back into the scene, especially since i wont be having any classes friday nights I should be able to make it to the local smashfests.

I'm also going to be attending Evo to get my ass kicked, is there a thread already about az smashers at evo/who's going and can I hang with you guys for part of the weekend? I'm really just going for the experience and to get my moneys worth out of the donation drive.

First round pools I'm against someone named Alejandro Soto (Eef) and my minimal research on youtube tells me he is a smasher from tuscon. Anyone know him?

BlackChrimson

Smash Rookie
Man, I haven't been here in years! Time to pick back up..

Glendale, Arizona - 59th, Greenway.
Melee, Brawl, and I'd like to try my hand at pretty much anything; gonna try out PM once my system is back and up and running

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
No players in the Safford/Thatcher area? :(

Gonna be living here to go to the school, Add me to the list I guess.

Eastern Arizona College(pm for info)

Games:Brawl, Nintendo games, Street fighter 4(casually)

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
There is a growing Brawl group in Flag. I think Moo is running things there. Look into meeting him.

Top Bottom