• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ariel CC

säpo.

Smash Apprentice
Could be useful if you're center stage at high percent. If you get hit by a sideways launcher, you'll just hit the ground if you're not too high up in the air. Works even better against upwards launchers I suppose.

jhunter_d

Smash Apprentice
This could potentially be really big against Foxes. Not only does the invisible ceiling glitch help against Fox's upsmash, but I assume that it could be used to cancel downward momentum from Fox's shinespike similar to what happened with Abate vs S2J. I'm really excited for the future of this character.

säpo.

Smash Apprentice
This could potentially be really big against Foxes. Not only does the invisible ceiling glitch help against Fox's upsmash, but I assume that it could be used to cancel downward momentum from Fox's shinespike similar to what happened with Abate vs S2J. I'm really excited for the future of this character.
Shine has pure horizontal knockback, so it will be the same even if you activate the ICG.

jhunter_d

Smash Apprentice
Luigi can stand on his own even without these glitches, but they certainly can help him out greatly.

MurphyPrime

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, the ICG is very specific to set up so I don't imagine people will use it very often. Basically it limits some follow ups from a reckless down/up smash. Like Fox can't punish you with an up smash if you set it up right. Otherwise it's kind of limited.

Top Bottom