• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any SoCal smashers?

Ifrit_Smash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skyloftknight123
3DS FC
1375-7213-2200
What's the scene like in SoCal (San Diego, Imperial Beach, etc.) Recently moved here, and want to find a scene!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Not to come off rude, but the title was very funny. If there are Smashers in Oregon then there are Smashers everywhere ;^D
I've known some San Diego Smashers and they are some of the nicest people I've met. You should be in good hands.

Ifrit_Smash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skyloftknight123
3DS FC
1375-7213-2200
Don't see how it was funny...but thanks? And thanks, I hope I meet some (I know a few already)

AZ!

Smash Rookie
I dont know if it's it just me, but ive had trouble finding anyone in the San Diego area I love to play Melee and Project m (and ill even play smash wii u)

bobbiokafor

Smash Rookie
A friend of mine is hosting a tournament at the trinitea tea cafe in hillcrest San Diego on july 24. Its $10 bucks but you can play for free. Just pm me about it. Same goes for everyone that reads this message

Juckle

Smash Rookie
NNID
awesomrgamermu1
3DS FC
2148-8204-4295
There are some smash players in Point Loma. Both melee and smash 4. I don't see many tournaments though(only school tournaments and most people there suck.)

Top Bottom