• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 12, 2015] 'Coin It Up!' Arcade WiiU Touraments (Slidell, Louisiana)

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
We have tournaments for WiiU every Saturday and Wednesday!

Both starting at around 5:00pm, but get here earlier to practice!

$5 entry fee.

Be sure to follow the 'Slidell Smash Community' Facebook page for all updates and details!

Last edited:

lafondaapplesauce

Smash Rookie
NNID
willman1127
There is no Melee yet but there will be in the future! It will be just wii U. However, Please come out and support new players to help build a scene! The more people who come the better! See you there!

ogNzeo

Smash Rookie
There is no Melee yet but there will be in the future! It will be just wii U. However, Please come out and support new players to help build a scene! The more people who come the better! See you there!
hey lafonda im going to be hopefully bringing even more friends on saturday!!

DriftyX5

Smash Rookie
Is there a 1st place prize for this tourney or the one held on Wednsday

makemesmellbad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
makemesmellbad
Switch FC
SW-1177-4478-7793
Me and a couple of friends are looking forward to attending this upcoming Saturday. Ready to Smash, and I hope to play some great players there!

[KTA]Splash

Smash Rookie
Hopefully I can catch a ride to attend this tourney. First time getting into the competitive scene, so not sure how I'll do but I'm sure it will be great fun!

makemesmellbad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
makemesmellbad
Switch FC
SW-1177-4478-7793
Hopefully I can catch a ride to attend this tourney. First time getting into the competitive scene, so not sure how I'll do but I'm sure it will be great fun!
I feel you. I used to be able to make the two-hour drive every other weekend, but I'm tight on cash right now, so gas plus entry plus food equals too expensive for me right now, lol. When I do get the chance to go back, I hope to play you there!

Top Bottom