• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
Alright so my friend left a silver GC controller at the venue. If anyone finds it can they please hold onto it until we can arrange to have it returned.

Alukard

Smash Hero
When is the next one?!
i'm working on the next event right now .... there are soooooo many events coming up in terms of fgc and even zenith ... i am trying to host on a reasonable date so we can have a good turnout ... i should have everything planned out by tomorrow

lolreconlol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
boatv2
3DS FC
1934-1192-2911
i'm working on the next event right now .... there are soooooo many events coming up in terms of fgc and even zenith ... i am trying to host on a reasonable date so we can have a good turnout ... i should have everything planned out by tomorrow
Great!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ok so will you guys be down for a tournament on friday or sunday?

i can also host an event this weekend if people are up for it as training for next weeks zenith!

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Ok so will you guys be down for a tournament on friday or sunday?

i can also host an event this weekend if people are up for it as training for next weeks zenith!
I really like the Friday idea. Starting at 5 or 6, and ending at 10 or 11. Something like that, I THINK I can make it out to.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i can host this friday or sunday... also 8th or the 9th ... let me know what you guys wanna do ASAP ... so this way we can get things handled early

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ok so the only day that i can do this is on june 8th. I know theres another tournament but i can't push it back any further or else i wont have a no johns for this month because of other events at the store. Usually i have no johns on the first weekend of the month but they are hosting zenith then. I hope to see you guys next weekend!

Alukard

Smash Hero
how does one get here from nyc?

without a vehicle of course
i put the info in the first post ! so check out the bus schedules!!

smuckers and smokey are already doing a tourney the 8th though
i told everyone i would host it on the 8th since zenith will be on the first weekend...

Ok so we might have mattdotzeb zoso and a few other NE guys coming down !! so get your practice in for GUTS Next weekend!! ... too many tournaments !!

ANNNNND theres a strong possibility that chibo will be here to stream the event! GET HYPE

Smokey Huntz

Smash Apprentice
But Alu, I asked you like a month in advance if you'd be hosting a no johns on that day and you said no. That's the only reason we picked that day we tried not to conflict with any tourneys in the tristate.

Eric and Alu.jpg

JKJ

Smash Ace
Alukard, can I come late or will i miss the period to register for the tourney. By late i mean i can get there by 3 probably.
If i miss registration, i will still enjoy friendlies all day, but im just wondering.
I CANNOT WAIT to meet prog, hopefully some other big names, and does Mofo go to these? I need to chill with Mofo and get to see that ness

Top Bottom