• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[APP] Project CM (v1.0.2) : Custom Moveset Reference

xroninbladex

Smash Rookie
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ronin.projectcm&hl=en

Hi guys. I just wanted to share with y'all the official release of my Android app. Simply put, it's an reference app that lets you look up a character's moveset from the Official Standard Custom Moveset Project, and see right away the name and description of each move in the moveset. You can even add your own movesets to the character's moveset list. I hope this app will relieve the headache of having to memorize every single moveset. Having to learn and memorize match-ups and counter-picks is already hard enough. Hope you guys find this useful.

Comments, feedback, corrections, feature request, and bug reports are always welcomed.

Screenshots

Last edited:

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
I've been playing customs tourneys recently and practicing with them for future tourneys so knowing the actual numbers for all the characters I might wanna use customs for is incredibly helpful. This is great!

Tachita

Smash Cadet
Amazing app! If you could add a checklist of custom moves for those who haven't got them all that would make it perfect.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
This is a great app, I especially like how lightweight it is so it works great on older phones.

I have one request: When saving a new preset, could you add the ability to rename that preset? Some people might want to keep track of presets that don't use the #### naming scheme.

Top Bottom