• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex News: Pools Released And Team Spooky Streaming

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

In news related to Apex today there are two major announcements, the pools for Apex 2015 have been released and Team Spooky has been added on to stream the event!

Previously discussed by Nintendude on the Melee It On Me Stream, the setup for Apex 2015 includes distinct "islands" of four setups that serve as hubs for pools to allow people to move around well, separate rooms for friendlies, an analyst desk (featuring Wife, Scar, and Tafo!), and in an impressive logistical feat there are no schedule conflicts of any kind in round 1, and an extremely low number of players with even a slight possibility of schedule conflicts round 2. Check out the post on Smashboards or check out the pdf directly to learn more about pools.

After CLASH Tournaments was announced to no longer be streaming at Apex many were wondering if another streamer would be brought on to stream the event. Team Spooky will be returning to Apex this year to stream. No word yet on who will be streaming which events between Team Spooky and VGBootCamp, though Bifuteki has been previously been announced to be covering traditional fighting games at the event.

One last thing:
LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!

SmashCapps wonder what exciting things will be announced at Apex 2015. There is speculation Pokken Fighters might be shown as well. Be sure to follow him on Twitter to share thoughts on what might be announced!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Alright, maybe I'll watch some of these.

Also, Team Spooky?
2spooky4m-
No.
Not doing that.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
edit: nevermind

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
SPOOBY PLS COME STREAM OUR MAHVEL AND ULTRA CROUCH FIGHTER 4 SMASH

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"Maybe?"
WHO ISN'T WATCHING APEX!?
Well, there's the hundreds of thousands of people that like things that aren't Smash Bros. As well as the people in the world that don't own computers. And then there's the people who have plans/are busy.

So, y'know.
:troll:

D

Deleted member

Well, there's the hundreds of thousands of people that like things that aren't Smash Bros. As well as the people in the world that don't own computers. And then there's the people who have plans/are busy.

So, y'know.
:troll:
:awesome:
You knew I meant it as in people in the Smash Bros. community... Anyone here who isn't watching Apex is... nonexistent.
Assuming nothing happens that stops them from watching...:upsidedown:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
:awesome:
You knew I meant it as in people in the Smash Bros. community... Anyone here who isn't watching Apex is... nonexistent.
Assuming nothing happens that stops them from watching...:upsidedown:
There's a troll face there for a reason y'know.
*Raises hand*
Things happen all the time.
You never know.
:happysheep:

D

Deleted member

There's a troll face there for a reason y'know.
*Raises hand*
Things happen all the time.
You never know.
:happysheep:
...when a cute bouncing rainbow sheep consumes your brain and makes it forget everything I learned about Smash Brothers.
What?
Forget what I just said. It would suck to not be able to watch it. I don't even know if anybody is going to record it.

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
Will Apex overlap the superbowl? If so, what dumbass chose this weekend?

Top Bottom