• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anything I need to learn with ICs?

proxibomb

Smash Clown
Is there anything I need to learn with ICs that's essential. I get the wavedashing and L-cancelling, basic tech is already good to go. I've been learning desyncs, but am I missing anything major? I would assume so, considering I've only been practicing desyncs. lol

Wibbles

Smash Cadet
SHFFLs are always important for any character. Other than that, chain grabs, and learning how Nana behaves are what you should focus on.

4nonymous

Banned via Warnings
Is there anything I need to learn with ICs that's essential. I get the wavedashing and L-cancelling, basic tech is already good to go. I've been learning desyncs, but am I missing anything major? I would assume so, considering I've only been practicing desyncs. lol
Learning how to deal with players with Sopo.

proxibomb

Smash Clown
SHFFLs are always important for any character. Other than that, chain grabs, and learning how Nana behaves are what you should focus on.
Any top priority desyncs? From what I've collected, I should know about:
  • Dash dance desync
  • Spotdodge desync
  • Apparent f-tilt desync

Wibbles

Smash Cadet
Just learn what can desync you, which is an extension of learning Nana's capabilities I guess. I will probably be missing some, but you can desync with rolls, spot dodges, grabs, up-b out of shield, dash dance, f-tilt backwards, taunt (my favourite), a whole family of really hard desyncs similar to http://smashboards.com/threads/new-no-setup-ic-jump-desync.366189/ , and only l-cancelling with 1 climber (I can't do this at all on purpose, and I don't know if it is guaranteed to be doable on every aerial).

Top Bottom