• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Playing in the 626 Area?

foggywho

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Foggywho
I've posted a couple times on the SoCal FB, I've been looking for a few local players to practice with as I get into the game. I'm gonna try and make it to Classic Mode as my first tournament and it'd be nice to get some work in beforehand. I have a setup and can host at my place in Monrovia work permitting fairly often, but traveling is somewhat difficult as I don't have a car and won't have one until probably the end of March.

JaimeP_95

Smash Rookie
I've posted a couple times on the SoCal FB, I've been looking for a few local players to practice with as I get into the game. I'm gonna try and make it to Classic Mode as my first tournament and it'd be nice to get some work in beforehand. I have a setup and can host at my place in Monrovia work permitting fairly often, but traveling is somewhat difficult as I don't have a car and won't have one until probably the end of March.
Theres going to be a Project M tournament in Bell April 18th. Im located in east la and also looking to improve.

foggywho

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Foggywho
East LA isn't TOO far from me (neither is Bell, for that matter). Let me know if you'd like to practice sometime, I'll try and make it to that tournament

JaimeP_95

Smash Rookie
East LA isn't TOO far from me (neither is Bell, for that matter). Let me know if you'd like to practice sometime, I'll try and make it to that tournament
sounds cool man. Ill be sure to let you know. The same people Oblivion tournaments are having one the 21st this month.

svcrifice

Smash Rookie
Yo, try your hand at some local Pasadena ones. I heard Mayhem Melee is this Saturday registration is open right now.

foggywho

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Foggywho
Yo, try your hand at some local Pasadena ones. I heard Mayhem Melee is this Saturday registration is open right now.
Sounds good, I'm super rusty at Melee though, I've mostly been playing PM.

svcrifice

Smash Rookie
Foshooo, I might be going to Homie Thursday in Glendale today tho, so just message me and I'll let you know what I'm doing.

Top Bottom