• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone near othello wa moses lake wa tri citys

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I'm in Moses Lake, but due to various rules and regulations (despite being done with the job corps program I'm still under their rules while I do college). Doing anything would take some serious planning.

Emanuel mendez

Smash Rookie
I'm in Moses Lake, but due to various rules and regulations (despite being done with the job corps program I'm still under their rules while I do college). Doing anything would take some serious planning.
I'm free Friday nights and Saturdays days off we might be able to plan something who knows

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, my bad your right. I was thinking about some other Othello. There's this area right up the street from me that has Othello plastard all over it, when its actually a part of seattle. Dam, I got my hopes up too, was really looking forward to playing/getting together with some Washington folks.

I know its a bit of a drive, but I hope we can meet up sometime to get some games in. Then again I don't mind making a trip to get some practice in either. We should plan in advance to get a smash fest going and make a day of it.

You ever go up to GameClucks? (still a bit of a drive for you, but they host smash fest every Monday, along with monthly tournaments.)

Emanuel mendez

Smash Rookie
Oh man, my bad your right. I was thinking about some other Othello. There's this area right up the street from me that has Othello plastard all over it, when its actually a part of seattle. Dam, I got my hopes up too, was really looking forward to playing/getting together with some Washington folks.

I know its a bit of a drive, but I hope we can meet up sometime to get some games in. Then again I don't mind making a trip to get some practice in either. We should plan in advance to get a smash fest going and make a day of it.

You ever go up to GameClucks? (still a bit of a drive for you, but they host smash fest every Monday, along with monthly tournaments.)
lol its all good i know its a drive also ive been to GC awsome place only thing is i only get saturday off and last time i went there was last year

Juffy

Smash Rookie
Yo I live in the Tri-Cities and I play melee, smash wii u, 64 and pm.

Top Bottom