• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone know how get to get 20xxTE replays as a video file?

Nomis4

Smash Cadet
So I just got the memory card and realized that the replays were .gci files. I don't know why I expected them to be .mp4 or something, but does anyone know how to salvage the replays on a computer?

I have a homebrewed Wii and already have all the replay files on a flash drive, just don't know how to get the .gci files to something readable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The replays are only raw input data. If you want to record them you'll need to play them on a console and use a capture card, or play them on a powerful PC and use the Dolphin emulator to record.

Nomis4

Smash Cadet
The replays are only raw input data. If you want to record them you'll need to play them on a console and use a capture card, or play them on a powerful PC and use the Dolphin emulator to record.
I thought so. Thanks.

Top Bottom