• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone from Fairfield, Vacaville, Suisun, Vallejo, etc?

Phil Matic

Smash Rookie
I know it's very last minute, but I didn't think about posting about this tournament until just now. A friend of mine and I are hosting a tournament in Suisun City on the 20th of this month. For those of you familiar with the area, it's going to be at Collins Music and Thrift, and we will start at 11 AM. We will be ready to begin the tournament around 2. The address is 801 Main Street, Suisun City, CA.

If you guys from nearby, even from Sacramento area are willing to come to the event, that would be amazing, because this is our first event and we want to make a place for people to play, and aren't able to travel too far. Melee and Smash 4 will be played. We need people to bring their Melee discs. As for Smash 4, we need complete setups.

Phil Matic

Smash Rookie
This event is tomorrow! For more information, please join the facebook group "Smash @ Collins"

TheRealRob

Smash Rookie
I live in the Fairfield area and would like to play/train sometime if you aren't busy.

Thanks,

Rob

Top Bottom