• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any SW Florida Smashers?

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Hey, any Southwest Florida Smashers that'd want to meet up or hang out? I'd love to meet some new people.

KidG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gabrolicious
3DS FC
3737-9697-5875
SW FL? we talking capecoral ft myers naples area right? Hit me up dude at 239-321-4339. I literally came to smash boards for someone to play locally.

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
SW FL? we talking capecoral ft myers naples area right? Hit me up dude at 239-321-4339. I literally came to smash boards for someone to play locally.
Alright dude! That's awesome, that's literally where I am.

ILJ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
giancarlo777
3DS FC
2852-9628-7134
Hey man. I just moved into that area a few weeks ago and am looking for fellow smashers. You play PM?
i play 3ds and looking to play wii u version as well but wouldn't mind trying out PM. Which area specifically are you in?

BluMilk

Smash Apprentice
Anybody in the keys?
ill travel as far north as homestead or as south as keywest
Miami is a 2 1/2 hour drive for me so i would love to find some peeps closer then that

ILJ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
giancarlo777
3DS FC
2852-9628-7134
Anybody in the keys?
ill travel as far north as homestead or as south as keywest
Miami is a 2 1/2 hour drive for me so i would love to find some peeps closer then that
im about 20 min from homestead

VSGC

Smash Rookie
SmashMac, Shiz and RockCrock are all in that area, plus I think they have a weekly meetup at FGCU

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
'I'm in naples for the week. If anyone wants to play let me know. Looking to practice, need to get better in dubz, would love to 1v2 and such.

Mr. Potatobadger

Smash Apprentice
Anyone Live in the central Florida area? Like Tampa, Brandon, Lakeland, Orlando, Etc. I'd be willing to travel to any of those areas if anyone is interested in getting together to practice Smash 4 Wii U.

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Anyone Live in the central Florida area? Like Tampa, Brandon, Lakeland, Orlando, Etc. I'd be willing to travel to any of those areas if anyone is interested in getting together to practice Smash 4 Wii U.
CFL has a huge scene! Make sure to check out CEO and stuff.

Jack Beman

Smash Rookie
Just moved to new port richey, Ive played melee and project m for 3 years now, hit me up 860 810 9601

Ryuzo

Smash Rookie
Anybody in Naples? I play mainly melee and a little bit of sm4sh. Looking for someone to play with that is actually interested in playing competitively and going to tournaments and such, my number is 2014101377. I'm also willing to drive to ft myers if needed

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Anybody in Naples? I play mainly melee and a little bit of sm4sh. Looking for someone to play with that is actually interested in playing competitively and going to tournaments and such, my number is 2014101377. I'm also willing to drive to ft myers if needed
Hey, I'll text you, but I'm near Ft. Myers, how old are you? Cause I'm sure my parents wouldn't like some 92 year old playing melee with me XD

Ryuzo

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'll text you, but I'm near Ft. Myers, how old are you? Cause I'm sure my parents wouldn't like some 92 year old playing melee with me XD
I'm 17 :p so deffinately not a 92 year old. I'm able to drive where ever i need to, within reason of course. I do pay for my own gas so >.>

Tinwolf

Smash Rookie
Anyone out there in the Charlotte area? My skill level at the moment is ok. I'm looking for a training buddy who wants to improve and get into playing smash 4 competitively.

Last edited:

Crimson Ace

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlackestKnight
3DS FC
2681-0941-8621
I'm kinda in Southeast FL, in Broward County. I also wanna meet more smashers here, I know there are a lot at my high school but they all kinda suck tbh. I play sm4sh mostly, I'm getting better at Melee and PM, and play SSB64 & SSBB for fun. Anyone in the area?

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
I'm kinda in Southeast FL, in Broward County. I also wanna meet more smashers here, I know there are a lot at my high school but they all kinda suck tbh. I play sm4sh mostly, I'm getting better at Melee and PM, and play SSB64 & SSBB for fun. Anyone in the area?
Lots of Miami area players, especially up near Pompano Beach/Ft Lauderdale. Check out the SFL thread stickied in the Atlantic South Forum.

AlbertManuel96

Smash Rookie
Hey bro whats up. Im also in Broward County, in Pines specifically looking for some competition

sunburst777

Smash Rookie
Anyone know of any PM scene in SW Florida. I live right by FGCU and looking for some other competitive PM players to get better with. I know of the FGCU weeklies but they only do melee, which by now isnt that easy to obtain.

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
Anyone know of any PM scene in SW Florida. I live right by FGCU and looking for some other competitive PM players to get better with. I know of the FGCU weeklies but they only do melee, which by now isnt that easy to obtain.
Hi, I am the TO for the FGCU weeklies and we do Smash 4 / Melee. The PM scene is very minuscule and the only reason we don't do PM is because I don't want to run PM and then nobody shows up / brings setups. :3

Last edited:

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Melee is just as easy to get as PM. >.> Either way, I'll update you once my "plans" have taken place.

sunburst777

Smash Rookie
Hi, I am the TO for the FGCU weeklies and we do Smash 4 / Melee. The PM scene is very minuscule and the only reason we don't do PM is because I don't want to run PM and then nobody shows up / brings setups. :3
Damn that sucks to hear :[ If you ever do get anything going i would be able to bring my wii down. My CRT is to bulky to move though

Melee is just as easy to get as PM. >.> Either way, I'll update you once my "plans" have taken place.
I'm probably just having bad luck getting a copy but it's still not as easy as brawl i feel like. If theres any pm related plans i could also bring said wii.

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Damn that sucks to hear :[ If you ever do get anything going i would be able to bring my wii down. My CRT is to bulky to move though

I'm probably just having bad luck getting a copy but it's still not as easy as brawl i feel like. If theres any pm related plans i could also bring said wii.
I didn't mean getting a copy, I was talking about hacking your wii.

Berserk Falcon

Smash Rookie
anyone live in the tampa/Lakeland area I need a good
friend to help me inprove my skills w c falcon on project m

Last edited:
Top Bottom