• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers/Scenes near Livermore?

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
Hello, just wondering if there's any Smash 4 scenes/players in the Livermore area. I've looked for a long time and can't find anything. I'd love to start one but as of right now I couldn't. This also counts Dublin and Pleasanton.

Also, for the record. I'm only 17 and am mainly looking for other Smashers to practice with. Or even a scene to go to tournaments. Just think that's pretty important to mention.

Dr.Shifty

Smash Rookie
NNID
dr.shifty12
Hello, just wondering if there's any Smash 4 scenes/players in the Livermore area. I've looked for a long time and can't find anything. I'd love to start one but as of right now I couldn't. This also counts Dublin and Pleasanton.

Also, for the record. I'm only 17 and am mainly looking for other Smashers to practice with. Or even a scene to go to tournaments. Just think that's pretty important to mention.
Hi i live in livermore and only been to one tournament in the area called lhs smash. i dont know much about the scene here but you can add my nnid dr.shifty12 if you're intrested in playing/praticing

Kee Lay

Smash Rookie
Super late comment, but E1337 Entertainment has been hosting some pretty great tournament with some pretty good people. Search them on YT or Facebook, idk when the next is

Top Bottom