• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kyle TX Smashers LOOK HERE!

Drewzey

Smash Rookie
Looking for anyone that wants to learn and get better at smash with me (since i'm very new to the game). Or if there are any experienced melee players in the Kyle/SanMarcos area that want to help me get better/train i'm also down!

Edit: I'm looking to learn Falco/Marth.

Last edited:

f00

Smash Rookie
Hey, I live in Cibolo if you're down to come here. I drive out to San Antonio to play every week, but if you're in Kyle maybe head up to Austin, there are a ton of players up there.

Drewzey

Smash Rookie
Yeah Chibolo may be a little out of range, that's farther than Austin. But thanks for the reply, maybe I'll see you in austin some time!

Drewzey

Smash Rookie
Still looking for smashers! I'll be looking for work soon so maybe driving to Austin won't be so bad in the near future, but until then hopefully someone out there in this area is looking to play!?

Last edited:

big Al the traffic pal

Smash Rookie
My smash buddy lives in san marcos, I can introduce you two if you want. He's got a pretty solid Mario, Charizard and snake.

You're in a good spot though since you got the Austin weeklies (^ as posted above) which is a great scene. Id hit it up weekly but the driving is too much.

Foo, Hit me up if you want to smash, used to live in Cibolo myself.

HOLYFRIEDMONKEY

Smash Rookie
My smash buddy lives in san marcos, I can introduce you two if you want. He's got a pretty solid Mario, Charizard and snake.

You're in a good spot though since you got the Austin weeklies (^ as posted above) which is a great scene. Id hit it up weekly but the driving is too much.

Foo, Hit me up if you want to smash, used to live in Cibolo myself.
Ya I'm totally down! (Get my car this weekend if not Monday)

Drewzey

Smash Rookie
Since this post was made, I've helped in growing the San Marcos scene and have attended tons of tournaments in San Antonio and Austin combined! I drive to San Marcos 1-2 times a week to practice + we have Bi-monthly tournaments there! (Every 2 weeks). Even though driving to San Marcos all the time isn't bad, I'd still like to find a Practice/Teams Partner that could carpool with me out to San Marcos and tournaments with! It'd be awesome to practice more locally and even try and form a scene here! You can find our FB group for San Marcos here @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/786017678087053/ . HMU here or in the Facebook group if you are interested. (Andrew Harrison in the FB group)

Top Bottom