• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smash 4 players in Hayward area?

Masanori

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, as the title says I'm looking for other smash 4 players in the 510 area (Hayward, Castro Valley, etc). I currently go to Chabot and I'm pretty sure there's no scene there so I'm just looking for other people who are trying to get better around the area.

Thanks!

NewFoundAbility

Banned via Warnings
Dublin, CA 94568, bowing down before the Jlfksjlfl
NNID
NewFoundAbility
Hey there Masanori,
I'm in San Ramon -- that's 30 minutes from Hayward -- and I'm been trying to 'git gud' at Smash4 and make friends.

I'm also bit nervous, because (first time seeing smash as a competitive game) I've never tried to reach out to my fellow smashers. Maybe we get meetup and play sometime. :)

Micpyo

Smash Rookie
Well, not to be too forward, but this is how we start this. Let's all meet up and smash. We can start a scene for this area and hopefully find a larger group, yeah? I have 2 classic wi controllers for pm and a 3ds

Micpyo

Smash Rookie
Ha no worries. I'm just drunk and excited about the Bay Area.
I used to live in sd. That place is ****ing awesome, don't think I'll make it down for that though. I work like 6 days a week, but If you want though, can exchange friend codes of you sm4sh on 3ds

NightTide

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm from Hayward as well, trying to find people in the area to play Smash 4 with. Anyone else still looking? I'm subpar at the game haha.

NewFoundAbility

Banned via Warnings
NNID
NewFoundAbility
Hey guys, I'm from Hayward as well, trying to find people in the area to play Smash 4 with. Anyone else still looking? I'm subpar at the game haha.
Hey Tide! Yeah, I'm able hang sometime - I'm not too far from Hayward, like 20 minutes - but I'm heading over to Smash! 4 Cash tournament this Saturday. Maybe sign up so we can meet up there? Completely up to you though.

Oh and I'm not that good either, but I'm trying. haha

Last edited:

NightTide

Smash Rookie
Oh man. If Manteca wasn't about 2 hours away from me I'd likely go, but I'm more for finding something a little more local haha. If there are others around the general area who'd like to play too, we should find some way to hang out~

NewFoundAbility

Banned via Warnings
NNID
NewFoundAbility
Oh man. If Manteca wasn't about 2 hours away from me I'd likely go, but I'm more for finding something a little more local haha. If there are others around the general area who'd like to play too, we should find some way to hang out~
Hm. I mean the closest event I went to Hayward was actually in Hayward (this one here). :[
If anything, checking out Tournament Listings for Pacific West is always good.

But if you just wanna just hang out and play Smash I'm fine with where ever, your place, my place, it's up to you.
I just wanna practice locally, you know? :pikachu:

Last edited:

Micpyo

Smash Rookie
Hm. I mean the closest event I went to Hayward was actually in Hayward (this one here). :[

But if you just wanna just hang out and play Smash I'm fine with where ever, your place, my place, it's up to you.
I'm kind of in the same boat. Looking to

I'm in kind of in the same boat. Looking for people to practice with ha

NewFoundAbility

Banned via Warnings
NNID
NewFoundAbility
Last edited:
Top Bottom