• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Central Coast (Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara) Smashers?

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Hey all! So I've recently gotten into the competitive smash scene, learned all of the advanced techniques, researched match-ups and the whole metagame in general, but I have no one to play with! (Not in person, at least).

I do have some friends who like to play smash, but most of them are casuals and aren't super keen on getting into the meat of the game.

If you live on the Central Coast of California (San Luis Obispo/Santa Barbara County) post in here or PM and let's see if we can get a scene started!

jonahcat47

Smash Rookie
NNID
ryuji-achan
yo me and my bros are also trying to get into the local smash scene, if you know if any events hmu and we will all be there

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Hey dude! Frst of all, where do you live? Cause there are a couple of active scenes here now.

Top Bottom