• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Brawl or P:M players in the Seattle area?

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I was wondering what kind of a smash scene Seattle has. I have done some searching and saw that Seattle does have a Melee scene but not much of a Brawl scene. Does anyone know anybody who plays Brawl or P:M in Seattle?

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
I'm in the Seattle area. More in Tacoma during the summer, though.

rycbar26

Smash Rookie
I live in Seattle and I play Project Melee!

My friend code is 0820-5506-0367

Bobwama

Smash Rookie
I live in North Seattle and play both Brawl and Project:M, though not at an especially high level. I've also had a lot of trouble finding a scene here.

rycbar26

Smash Rookie
Perfect! I got my butt kicked at the only tournament I played. Friend code?

T0MMY

Smash Master
From the looks of it there's still a good Brawl scene.
Just do what the Melee players do and get yourselves together and play, more will come :^)

T0MMY

Smash Master
About time there was a tourney there. Mask was like "Hurry up!" and the people listened.

IronFish

Smash Ace
I live in the north Seattle area, and I play lots of Brawl and PM, though I have been wanting to get into the competitive scene, but not to win, just to improve my skills, as I don't fight many human players.

MS DOS

Smash Rookie
I'm in Ballard, and play Melee/PM a lot. Unfortunately, none of my friends are at all interested in Smash, so I have no one to play with.

Top Bottom