• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ANTi & The Dul0r Presents : Crossfire [RESULTS]

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Brawl Doubles

Brawl Singles (Full results coming soon)

Melee Doubles

Melee Singles

Brawl Amateur Bracket

Project M Singles

rundas1234

Smash Cadet
good **** to the tournament! glad to stream! videos will be finished uploading by midday tomorrow, hopefully. shoutouts to dul and anti for hosting an excellent tournament!

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Loved having to finally play Nairo and hope to do so again sometime and do better!

Keitaro too! Thanks for everything in advance. :bee:

Thanks for the tips Doom err DoomMachine? I'm confused who it was but definitely something I will take to heart to improve.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Really? Damn Nakat, you are doing great lately, amazing job. Nice to see ICs on top again. I'll be as good as you guys eventually.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
he was probably happy with his doubles winnings. with all these darned Ice Climbers it would have been hard for him to profit from singles too.

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
It was a good time! I'm so happy that this went well. Thank you to everyone who helped make this event so amazing!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Is NAKAT seriously short for NarutoAKATyrell? If so, that's awful.
ICs ruin the fun I have in this game.
Brawl is very impressive in that, out of all of its best characters, none of them are enjoyable to fight.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wait...

WHAT???

Ok so Naruto is Nakat...

M2Chains Anti

but... where TF did VInnie come from??? Or Go??? Or well... I'm glad he came back I guess lol

:sonic:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Tourny was well organized. Good stuff too Dulor. And good stuff to the guy running the stream working hard. Much respect and appreciation.

I hope people enjoyed the commentary. A few said they did but I am not sure how I did over all. I may not be a keitaro and etc. but I just do me. I'll step my game up more if need be and maybe commentate for more tournies if I am good enough. But it was fun doing it for this one. I'll see you guys around.

Top Bottom