• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Expo 2014 Melee/P.M. Friendlies

Kitsune91

Lone Smasher
3DS FC
4270-1611-3292
Thought I would post a thread to see who would be interested in friendlies for Melee and possibly Project M next week during Anime Expo 2014 (Los Angeles, CA). I'll be arriving on Day 0 (Wednesday July 2nd) for pre-registration and the hotel I will be staying at is the Westin Bonaventure which is next door to the venue. I'll be the most available on Day 0 for friendlies seeing as there is nothing going on that day. I'd be willing to play throughout the event as well during early mornings or nights. There will apparently be a Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament at AX so the friendlies/practice can be beneficial!

On a side note, I might be able to house peeps in my hotel room for a night or two if needed. The rate would be $39.20 per individual for one night (possibly lower depending on the amount of people in the hotel room).

Last edited:

foxfuta

Smash Rookie
I'm staying at the Westin as well (checking in day0 checking out sunday). I'm hoping to play a ton of melee this weekend, but I don't see too many people posting here or on ax forums. A melee tourney is definitely happening, though I'm not sure how many GC setups/CRT's will be around (the ax game room people listed melee as a wii tournament.)

My friends and I are college students from Orange County, 2 of us play smash. We're actually planning on going to Kings of Cali on saturday/sunday. I'm down to kick it and play melee friendlies, especially day0 evening. I have a gc setup, but no CRT.

pm me bruv

Kitsune91

Lone Smasher
3DS FC
4270-1611-3292
I might be interested in PM at AX.
Thanks for showing interest. If you decide that you do want to play send me a message and let me know. We can set something up.

I'm staying at the Westin as well (checking in day0 checking out sunday). I'm hoping to play a ton of melee this weekend, but I don't see too many people posting here or on ax forums. A melee tourney is definitely happening, though I'm not sure how many GC setups/CRT's will be around (the ax game room people listed melee as a wii tournament.)

My friends and I are college students from Orange County, 2 of us play smash. We're actually planning on going to Kings of Cali on saturday/sunday. I'm down to kick it and play melee friendlies, especially day0 evening. I have a gc setup, but no CRT.

pm me bruv
Thanks for replying. I'll send you a message shortly. I will be bringing a CRT so I'm sure we can figure something out. ..Nice username btw. >w>

Last edited:
Top Bottom