• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chorus Kids for Smash Bros. DLC! ~ Lend your Song of Support in the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot! ~

Burruni

Smash Hero
:4jigglypuff:Jiggly needs some back-up singers! Let's get the music bumping! I was more in favor of Marshal over CM because of technical reasons and him being like:4gaw: for Rhythm Heaven mini-games. But... screw it, I guess CM just have better favor.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
I would even be okay if we just got one Chorus Kid, even if it's just an alt of Marshal. He just looks so weird compared to the kids.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
:4jigglypuff:Jiggly needs some back-up singers! Let's get the music bumping!
You have no idea how long I've been dreaming about a Chorus Kids x Jiggs reveal trailer! I was actually considering animating one with my rusty Flash skills. :chuckle:

It'd go something like this:
The camera pans down from a moonlit sky onto a makeshift stage with a familiar puffy silhouette standing in the center. Various fighters are gathered around the foot of the stage.

The area around the stage darkens, and the marshmallow-like figure begins to sing. Cue the Jigglypuff Song.

Jigglypuff Brings Down the House!?

After the humorous tagline, Jigglypuff pauses her sublime singing to check for the audience's approval. The camera flashes to the crowd, then Mario, Kirby, Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, and Greninja are all seen in a deep slumber. DK is even curled up like a baby in the back.

Jigglypuff inflates and gives the drowsy audience her iconic agitated look. After a moment at the sight of the annoyed puffball, a stubby white arm taps Jigglypuff's back. She turns around.

The camera zooms out to a view of the entire stage, and three indistinguishable figures are seen standing in a row formation. Suddenly, the Remix 10 theme begins to play, and three spotlights shine on the figures one after another in sync with the trumpets at the beginning of the song. With each spotlight, each figure opens his yap and lets out an "AAHH...". Once all three are lit up, an inexplicable voice shouts "together now!" and the trio explodes into a harmonious "AAAAAH!"

Chorus Kids Steal the Show!

Cue gameplay of the Chorus Kids wrecking everyone up, including their Final Smash, which would be synced with the Dreams of Our Generation portion of the medley.

Afterwards, the Chorus Kids are seen singing along with Jiggs, who is happily and rhythmically bouncing about. The crowd is overflowing with applause, and a few familiar faces, including a certain blue karate master and a girl donning a red dress, seem to have joined the audience as well!

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
You have no idea how long I've been dreaming about a Chorus Kids x Jiggs reveal trailer! I was actually considering animating one with my rusty Flash skills. :chuckle:

It'd go something like this:
The camera pans down from a moonlit sky onto a makeshift stage with a familiar puffy silhouette standing in the center. Various fighters are gathered around the foot of the stage.

The area around the stage darkens, and the marshmallow-like figure begins to sing. Cue the Jigglypuff Song.

Jigglypuff Brings Down the House!?

After the humorous tagline, Jigglypuff pauses her sublime singing to check for the audience's approval. The camera flashes to the crowd, then Mario, Kirby, Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, and Greninja are all seen in a deep slumber. DK is even curled up like a baby in the back.

Jigglypuff inflates and gives the drowsy audience her iconic agitated look. After a moment at the sight of the annoyed puffball, a stubby white arm taps Jigglypuff's back. She turns around.

The camera zooms out to a view of the entire stage, and three indistinguishable figures are seen standing in a row formation. Suddenly, the Remix 10 theme begins to play, and three spotlights shine on the figures one after another in sync with the trumpets at the beginning of the song. With each spotlight, each figure opens his yap and lets out an "AAHH...". Once all three are lit up, an inexplicable voice shouts "together now!" and the trio explodes into a harmonious "AAAAAH!"

Chorus Kids Steal the Show!

Cue gameplay of the Chorus Kids wrecking everyone up, including their Final Smash, which would be synced with the Dreams of Our Generation portion of the medley.

Afterwards, the Chorus Kids are seen singing along with Jiggs, who is happily and rhythmically bouncing about. The crowd is overflowing with applause, and a few familiar faces, including a certain blue karate master and a girl donning a red dress, seem to have joined the audience as well!
That was 2fabuloiz4mii.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
MAN THIS THREAD! I CAME SOO LATE TO THE PURTY! I MEAN PARTY BROOM!

Now I want chorus kids DLC. I want :4jigglypuff:x:4wario:xchorus kids trailer! I think is gonna be :4jigglypuff:x chorus kids because jiggly is a starter in the Wii U version, that make a good potential for the trailer. And now im gonna play my favorite game: THE WAITNG GAME. That means... let wait its happens.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Hello! I support the Chorus Kids for DLC, although I am still first and foremost a Rhythm Girl supporter :)

Smash desperately needs a playable rep from a rhythm game :(

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hello! I support the Chorus Kids for DLC, although I am still first and foremost a Rhythm Girl supporter :)

Smash desperately needs a playable rep from a rhythm game :(
That's totally how I feel! I still support the Chorus Kids, but Ms. Rhythm is my #1 RH rep!

colorful-carbonyl

Smash Rookie
NNID
colorfulCarbonyl
3DS FC
4038-6020-7075
I'm new here, but I joined just to lend my support. I've been lurking here for a few days and I decided that it was time to show my support, partially by contributing to the most wanted DLC characters poll!

Also, I had to say that Jigglystep's speculated reveal trailer is like the stuff of dreams. Oh, and add me to the list of supporters. That's all!

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
I'm new here, but I joined just to lend my support. I've been lurking here for a few days and I decided that it was time to show my support, partially by contributing to the most wanted DLC characters poll!

Also, I had to say that Jigglystep's speculated reveal trailer is like the stuff of dreams. Oh, and add me to the list of supporters. That's all!
Welcome to the boards, friend! :]

I'm really glad to see all the support flowing in, especially from those of you who just joined. I have high hopes for the Kids, and I certainly hope it pays off with all the support we have!

One day we'll be hearing this:

Burruni

Smash Hero

I'm really glad to see all the support flowing in, especially from those of you who just joined. I have high hopes for the Kids, and I certainly hope it pays off with all the support we have!

It's funny, back when I was on the Marshal thread. We discussed the "victory theme." I suggested exactly this: A rock or techno remix of the main "stinger" from Our Generation as it is the biggest song for Rhythm Heaven.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

nah the victory theme should be the tune the plays on the wii menu intro

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
nah the victory theme should be the tune the plays on the wii menu intro
That would be pretty fitting aswell! I picked Dreams of Our Generation because of the close correlation with Marshal, who is quite similar to the Chorus Kids. (it could just be a personal bias too, I love the heck outta that song. :chuckle:)

colorful-carbonyl

Smash Rookie
NNID
colorfulCarbonyl
3DS FC
4038-6020-7075
Playing RH Fever, The Monkey Watch game is so frustrating. :S
That's one of my favorite ones! It's aggravating, but that's part of its charm; the fact that it's an early game that looks easy but is actually substantially harder to perfect than most of the later songs.

I saw that before joining actually! :D I think it would be the ideal victory song for them; even though they didn't really appear in Fever, Marshal did and he appears to be of the same species. ...Besides, the Sneaky Spirits did make an appearance there and they're the only other moving thing in this game. :p

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
It looks like the Chorus Kids have been decreasing in discussion recently.
A shame that the majority in Smashboards lost interest to these guys, I still really wanted to see how they work in Smash.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
It looks like the Chorus Kids have been decreasing in discussion recently.
A shame that the majority in Smashboards lost interest to these guys, I still really wanted to see how they work in Smash.
Unfortunately, there hasn't been much to expound on as of lately. That said, I'm still very much so holding out for DLC. Perhaps more Rhythm Heaven content in the Wii U version will provide us with more room for speculation? (We already know of the Wrestler trophy)

By the way, do you guys think this still has any credence at all? I know Ridley's a stage boss and all, but nonetheless I find it significant that he called Mewtwo being available upon connecting both versions. It seems to me that simply saying those four are DLC would've been the more obvious/safer choice for a fabrication. Could just be my desperation though.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
He's probably lying, Mewtwo probably hasn't even been finished animation since the Neogaf Spainkiller leak came.
I mean, we don't know that for sure; they showed a complete model after all. But meh, it's still really improbable.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Woo! It's really quite an honor! :chuckle:

I'll do my best to update the support list and such for the time being. Here's to an optimistic ambition for Chorus Kids DLC!

Can you add me to the "new" support list, too? I may want Ms. Rhythm (Rhythm Girl) just a tad more, but that doesn't mean I don't still want the Chorus Kids, Marshal and/or Rhythm Kids, (Marshal, Ms. Ribbon, and Cam), Karate Joe, Rhythm Monkey, and/or Wrestler and Reporter, either!

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I think I'll lend some support as well. Add me to the list as well. They'd make great additions to the Smash roster as Rhythm Heaven Reps. :)

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
You've both been added!

The OP revisions are still under construction, so apologies! I'll be sure to get to all the supporters. :)

Oh, and if anyone has moveset or fan art suggestions, feel free to submit them. I intend to truly express the vast support for the Kids with the OP, perhaps it'll get us one step closer to our goal.

Top Bottom