• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Accurate Tier List - SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twixist

Smash Rookie
This list/ post is not completely finished, but its pretty close. It's definitely open to discussion.
A+
1. :4sheik:
2. :4diddy:*

A
3. :rosalina:
4. :4zss:
5. :4yoshi:
6. :4sonic:
7. :4pikachu:*
8. :4fox: (+5)
9. :4falcon: (+8)

B+
10. :4greninja: (-5)
11. :4mario: (+7)
12. :4ness:*
13. :4lucario: (-6)
14. :4peach: (-5)

B
15. :4robinm:*
16. :4villager:** (+16)
17. :4pacman:** (-5)
18. :4jigglypuff: (-5)
19. :4littlemac: (-13)
20. :4luigi:*
21. :4bowser: (-11)
22. :4duckhunt: (-12)
23. :4link:

C+
24. :4kirby: (+8)
25. :4megaman:** (+13)
26. :4dedede: (-8)
27. :4tlink:
28. :4shulk:** (-12)
29. :4wario2:*

C
30. :4metaknight:
31. :4marth: (-16)
32. :4rob: (+8)
33. :4wiifit:** (+12)
34. :4pit:
35. :4lucina: (-13)
36. :4olimar:* (+12)
37. :4samus: (+6)
38. :4dk: (-7)
39. :4darkpit:
40. :4gaw: (+7)

41. :4myfriends:

D
42. :4palutena: (-15)
43. :4bowserjr:* (-11)
44. :4zelda:
45. :4drmario:*
46. :4ganondorf:* (-18)
47. :4charizard:
48. :4falco:* (-10)

*Characters I didn't know enough about to rank in the first place (referring to a previous list)

**Characters who are to cool for tier lists (too unique/ complex to fully understand this early)

(+/-x) The change in position compared to the previous list. Characters with no numbers remained in almost exactly the same position (or they didn't have a specific rank on the list until now).

Side notes: My first impression of Marth and Lucina was that they were pretty mediocre. I let the mainstream point of view influence my decision of where to put them on the first list, which is why they have such a big change.

The few characters on this list that I'm not entirely certain about are Pacman, Luigi, Wario, Ike, Bowser Jr., and DK.

Last edited:

rekt

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0318-9141-7498
If the #2 spot on your list goes to a character you didn't know enough about to rank, there may be something wrong. Just sayin'. Also, WFT in low tier? Are you serious?
Yea... I think Dr Mario is higher, Ganon is higher, Bzer and Bzer Jr are higher(Bzer Jr being higher than Bzer). There's quite a bit wrong with this. Where did you get community input? Seeing as this is your only post on here, I don't think you got it from here.

Diamond DHD

Smash Journeyman
If the #2 spot on your list goes to a character you didn't know enough about to rank, there may be something wrong. Just sayin'. Also, WFT in low tier? Are you serious?
I don't think this tier list is particularly accurate, but I would put WFT as low tier as well. She's not terrible but suffers from range issues, a poor grab and not great KOing. As I said doesn't mean she's terrible, but not particularly great compared to the rest of the roster.

Anyway, Falco should probably be higher, since he has a good reflector, good recovery, good KOing and decent aerials and jabs.
Duck Hunt should be higher (blah blah character bias), he has great pressuring, long range smash attacks, and alright speed. I'd say he should be in between Jiggly and Mac, and Pac-man should be lowered to just under Jiggly. So Jiggly > Pac-man > Duck Hunt > Little Mac
Pit should be C+ tier, he seems to be doing pretty well and are certainly at the same level as Wario and Shulk.

That's all for character I know anything about.

rekt

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0318-9141-7498
Marth and Falco that far down? Are you serious bruh?
I don't think this tier list is particularly accurate, but I would put WFT as low tier as well. She's not terrible but suffers from range issues, a poor grab and not great KOing. As I said doesn't mean she's terrible, but not particularly great compared to the rest of the roster.

Anyway, Falco should probably be higher, since he has a good reflector, good recovery, good KOing and decent aerials and jabs.
Duck Hunt should be higher (blah blah character bias), he has great pressuring, long range smash attacks, and alright speed. I'd say he should be in between Jiggly and Mac, and Pac-man should be lowered to just under Jiggly. So Jiggly > Pac-man > Duck Hunt > Little Mac
Pit should be C+ tier, he seems to be doing pretty well and are certainly at the same level as Wario and Shulk.

That's all for character I know anything about.
Agree with both of these in terms of Falco. He was unreasonably nerfed from Brawl, but he's not the worst character in the roster. I don't honestly think Jiggly is this high on the list, but that could be due to lack of experience.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I fail to see why Pit and Pittoo aren't immediately next to each other.

BBC7

Smash Ace
Mega Man is not 25th, he's way higher than that. I guess if you're going off day 1 impressions, that's a good place for him, but Mega Man is increasingly becoming a more recognizable threat. I can tell you that he's most likely higher than Kirby, Link, Little Mac, and Pac-Man. I know that you don't know where to put him because he's a unique character, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mega Man ended up top 15. I say this because Mew2King, believe it or not, acknowledges Mega Man as viable and even went on to state that Mega Man is more likely to be in the Top 10 than Sonic, and is relatively likely to be a Top 10 in general.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sorry, but such topics really belong in the Competitive Discussion forum. Please go there for tier discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom