• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AMondAy Week 41 - Riddlrr

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
AMondAys is a weekly feature on /r/SSBPM, the Project M subreddit. It features AMAs from various members of the Project M Development Team and allows them to directly interact with the community in an awesome way. This week features Riddlrr.

---​

Hey Everyone! I'm Riddlrr, and I'm a sound designer for Project M. I make all the new sound effects, was one of the people behind both new announcers, and help mix and master the music for the game.

A little about me: I joined the team in early 2014, right after 3.02 came out. I'm from SoCal, and work in film as a sound editor and mixer. I'll periodically pop in and answer questions as I can throughout the day. So lets do this. Leerrooo.... wait... nope. Ask Me Anything!

---​

Want a question answered? Be sure to go to on /r/SSBPM in this thread and ask Riddlrr anything!

SmashCapps really hopes Project M fans enjoy this AMA. To ask SmashCapps any questions be sure to follow him on Twitter or use his ask.fm!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
First question - how many people will put questions here without realizing that the AMondAy is hosted on Reddit and not Smashboards?

Last edited:
Top Bottom