• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AMondAy Week 38 - Calabrel

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
AMondAys is a weekly feature on /r/SSBPM, the Project M subreddit. It features AMAs from various members of the Project M Development Team and allows them to directly interact with the community in an awesome way. This week features Calabrel.

---​

Happy Monday to you all, to some that means the beginning to the weekly grind of school/work, for some it's just another day. But for many of you, that means AMondAy, hurray!

I'm Calabrel, PMDT member since April 2013, I'm a playtester and character designer, and have been a major influence in the balance direction, especially since 3.02. I'm, somewhat playfully, referred to as the nerfmonger among some of the other PMDT, a name I think is a bit misguided, but I've taken a liking to it.

Please ask me anything, I'll answer all that I am able to.

---

Want a question answered? So be sure to go to on /r/SSBPM in this thread and ask Calabrel anything!

SmashCapps really hopes Project M fans enjoy this AMA. To ask SmashCapps any questions be sure to follow him on Twitter or use his ask.fm!

Last edited:

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
ANY question? ;P I like this chance to talk to the devs, it's so much better than Nintendo.....

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
As of 3.6, who do you think is the best character developed? I feel like asking this since PM Neptlay is among me soon and maybe I should feel aware of who should I prepare myself against.

Glyphagos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphagos
3DS FC
0490-7952-6058
Um guys he won't read your questions on here.

Click on the link that takes you to his AMA Thread on reddit xD

pjx326

Smash Rookie
I know alot of melle fans will hate me for saying this but i feal like smash 4 does not need a project m.

i feel the game is competetive enough

project m i think was nessecery for brawl but not ssb4

Real Smooth-Like

Smash Apprentice
I know alot of melle fans will hate me for saying this but i feal like smash 4 does not need a project m.

i feel the game is competetive enough

project m i think was nessecery for brawl but not ssb4
... What? PM is its own thing. It doesn't need or relate to smash 4 in any way. Nevermind. Forget I said anything...

Top Bottom