• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AMondAy Week 37 - Tock

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
AMondAys is a weekly feature on /r/SSBPM, the Project M subreddit. It features AMAs from various members of the Project M Development Team and allows them to directly interact with the community in an awesome way. This week features Tock.

"Hey guys it's Tock, a.k.a. The Bad Boy of the Project M Art team. Besides that I'm a character and costume artist for the PMDT.

Back in 2013 I saw a Turbo Tuesday combo video that featured the Dr.Mario costume. That video would ultimately inspire me to make a blog called Project M Unlocked, which some of you may know me from.

This AMA is going to be a little different... If you guys can ask me 100 unique (real) questions there is something in it for the community! Lay 'em on me."

It looks like there is a special incentive to ask questions this week! So be sure to go to on /r/SSBPM in this thread and ask Tock anything!

SmashCapps really hopes Project M fans enjoy this AMA. To ask SmashCapps any questions be sure to follow him on Twitter or use his ask.fm!

Top Bottom