• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"All the world needs is me." - Neku Sakuraba for SSB4 DLC

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I always wondered what the hell "TWEWY" was other than it sounding adorable. It's an acronym.

Don't mind me, nothing to see here.

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
YESSSS. I was waiting for this thread to come back around. I'm a big fan of TWEWY, Neku was the first in mind for a Square Enix rep, sign me up as a supporter!
Now... If only I can find my copy of TWEWY again...

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
AAAAA THAT KIRBY HAT. *A*

Say, it's the last stretch. Anyone willing to make a Twitter or something for Neku? I've privated my Twitter and have no confidence in running a Twitter to spread the word of Neku.
Well, right now, I might as well make a FANBASE page on Facebook for our precious futuristic Hip-Hop character: Neku Sakuraba for Smash and especially, while I'm done after that! Then, I'll be making a New FANBASE page for my personal favorite Nintendo's female waifu character to main her in Smash Bros. Tournaments: (Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja-Nintendo DS, 2006)
hqdefault Izuna.jpg
-Intro video:

P.S: #NekuForSmash
rWMY3I9 Neku's Icon.png
& IzunaForSmash
dgBbgmD Izuna's Big icon.png
! Btw, hey @ Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura ! Can you please make a New Thread for my Sexy Pot Ninja warrior: Izuna!? I'll let you know, when I'm done making two fanbase page for Neku Sakuraba and Izuna The Unemployed Ninja warrior! Please be patient, it's takes time, tho!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I wonder, does anyone have ideas for a potential Neku trailer and/or the music or stage that should be included with him? I'll post my thoughts shortly.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Well, right now, I might as well make a FANBASE page on Facebook for our precious futuristic Hip-Hop character: Neku Sakuraba for Smash and especially, while I'm done after that! Then, I'll be making a New FANBASE page for my personal favorite Nintendo's female waifu character to main her in Smash Bros. Tournaments: (Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja-Nintendo DS, 2006) View attachment 71257-Intro video:

P.S: #NekuForSmashView attachment 71261 & IzunaForSmashView attachment 71264 ! Btw, hey @ Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura ! Can you please make a New Thread for my Sexy Pot Ninja warrior: Izuna!? I'll let you know, when I'm done making two fanbase page for Neku Sakuraba and Izuna The Unemployed Ninja warrior! Please be patient, it's takes time, tho!
It's done! So, here's the two fanbase page links to vote & support our characters in Super Smash Bros Franchise in time for DLC Roster slot! #NekuForSmash https://www.facebook.com/pages/Neku-Sakuraba-For-Smash-Bros4-DLC/1219797231379644?ref=bookmarks & #IzunaForSmash https://www.facebook.com/pages/Izuna4SmashBrosDLC/392531050937464?ref=bookmarks

P.S: Please visit to check them out and give a like too

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
As promised, here's my trailer idea. Possible TWEWY spoilers.
usual cross flash, flames, and then...

"Calling" from TWEWY plays as various Smash characters walk across the Shibuya crosswalk. This whole segment is done in Tetsuya Nomura's art style and almost comic book-like, like the scenes in TWEWY. Cue some of the Smashers who are wearing the red skull pins' eyes glowing red, chanting the "What a wonderful world this would be" line from the final chapter. They start attacking the other Smashers when Neku appears, says "Shut up!" And knocks the brainwashed Smashers away with a Psych attack. He takes off his headphones as the camera focuses on him, and says, "All the world needs is me."

"Emptiness and" plays as his tag line appears:
Neku Makes Some Noise!

There is then battle footage using @RadiantTactician 's move set ideas in the OP, with his final smash being the move he used with Shiki, Joshua and Beat to finish off the final boss. (I'm sorry I haven't checked the OP much due to being busy, much less so being able to update it)

Yeah, kinda a rough draft, I may polish it later.

On a side topic: should Neku get in, what stage and music, and if possible, ATs would you want? I'll list mine later (again).

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
New Big Poll! It's Source Gaming's biggest Smash poll yet!

NEW POLLING EFFORT BY @@@BluePikmin11
The SG team has helped BluePikmin reorganize his individual character polls into 4 parts. We've also provided pre-filled out forms with neutral responses so people can navigate quickly. Hopefully this will yield more and better information for future posts.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So Neku is being rated in RTC today...is there a ****storm going down with detractors and such? I stopped checking RTC ages ago for obvious reasons...

[Fiora rating war flashbacks]

Also, less than a week till the ballot ends! I may sneak in one more vote for Neku.

Last edited:

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Well I just rated Neku in the RTC took me some time until I was satisfied with my comment It's really a shame people can't see the uniqueness in this character.

So Neku is being rated in RTC today...is there a ****storm going down with detractors and such? I stopped checking RTC ages ago for obvious reasons...

[Fiora rating war flashbacks]

Also, less than a week till the ballot ends! I may sneak in one more vote for Neku.
Fiora is also a character I would want to have in smash!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So guys, it's the last day. I know this thread was always small but I do know a lot of people not on SB are interested in seeing Neku in Smash and have voted for him. I know the ballot isn't a popularity contest or election but it wouldn't hurt to slip in a few more votes for Neku. If he makes it in, it would be amazing. If not, there's always Smash 5 and/or NX, but either way, I thank you all and here's hoping!

And I'm sorry I never looked after this thread much, work and thunderstorms were a thing (yeah I don't use my desktop at all during thunderstorms. Gotta love Florida.)

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
So guys, it's the last day. I know this thread was always small but I do know a lot of people not on SB are interested in seeing Neku in Smash and have voted for him. I know the ballot isn't a popularity contest or election but it wouldn't hurt to slip in a few more votes for Neku. If he makes it in, it would be amazing. If not, there's always Smash 5 and/or NX, but either way, I thank you all and here's hoping!

And I'm sorry I never looked after this thread much, work and thunderstorms were a thing (yeah I don't use my desktop at all during thunderstorms. Gotta love Florida.)
I've voted for Manic
&
Sonia The Hedgehogs, Izuna: Legend of The Unemployed Ninja
, Shantae, Risky Boots, Neku Sakuraba and finally, Geno! #ConfirmedTheNewCharactersIwant4SMASHDLC! P.S: I've saved up to $100.53 on my eShop account, which means MY BODY IS READY FOR SMASH DLC REQUESTMENTS!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Last edited:
Top Bottom