• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All star mode stage 18 crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
After beating all star mode in intense at the level where you fight 5 pokemon, the game freezes when your result comes. Tested multiple times.

WildestSpade1

Smash Cadet
I've noticed this problem with 3.0, 3.5, and 3.6. It's strange because initially, it works great, but after playing All Star mode multiple times it breaks. I noticed the pattern that if you fight ROB on the Training Stage, it won't crash. If you fight ROB on Fountain of Dreams, it will (at the Pokemon level).

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
@ qwertz143 qwertz143 @ WildestSpade1 WildestSpade1 , can you guys check what Star said?

And can you fix up your bug report to be more than the description, Take a look at the guide stickied.
thanks.
The level is saffron city, and yeah i'll try to change the description.
Make sure your Ocarina Hooktype is set to AXNextFrame.
Well I don't think that's the case, because I use hackless and load PM through the messages folder of my wii via Letterbomb

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
If you're using Hackless, just replace the Project M Loader .dol with a Gecko .dol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom